It was a great honor to meet Elizabeth (Libby) Dolan and her parents, Doug and Jennifer, last night at Spring Branch ISD Bright Stars gala. Libby was selected to receive the final scholarship in Sarah’s memory. We know Sarah would be thrilled. Libby was in kindergartener at Meadow Wood Elementary the last time Sarah visited the school where she taught for four years. We wish Libby every success as she starts TCU in the nursing program.

Hello, I am an old student of Mrs. Chidgey, roughly 2nd-3rd grade in 2006-2007, please try to reach out to me or in the comments below so I can get in contact, I would like to donate/continue the scholarship in her name but from what I am seeing, the donation links dont work anymore
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Joakim. We apologize for not getting back with you for almost a year. Please contact us at dchidgey@aol.com. Thank you. David and Denise Chidgey
Delete