It is a NEW DAY!
I have two hands to type again. :o)
The past two days I had the misfortunate of painstakingly attempting two other postings using my less dominant hand. When I was about to push "publish post", I encountered the dreaded "error" message. Instead of attacking my computer in retribution, I left it to sit by itself in time out. But now time out is over.
I am going to keep it short and simple tonight.
In complete awe, I celebrate this Easter knowing that I am not in control of my life and that I will never be. I thank God for this "trying" Lenten Season and the unknowns that have become triumphs. I thank each and every one of you for keeping me close in thought and prayer.
The sunshine did me well today.
I hope you all had a glorious day celebrating the Risen Lord!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment