Saturday, February 5, 2011

2/5/2011

20 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you my dear. I'm sorry to hear you've been through so much difficulty with your surgery, but happy that you're resting now.

    We've finally got sunshine outside -- yeah! Praying for your comfort and that you can get out of that hospital and on to your new home

    Love you very much!
    Charlotte ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are precious. I am praying for you throughout every day. Love you! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    I'm so sorry you had so difficult day yesterday.
    We continue thinking and praying for you every day.Now specially for your pain and fever to disappear.
    You are so beautiful.
    Love you, Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that the pump kicks in and you get to go home and start relaxing! Hugs and Prayers
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious girl, I am praying for healing of both fever and pain. May the pump do its thing and do it well! As I read Psalm 29 this morning I thought of you. Verse 10 attests to the truth that God is still on His throne and verse 11 is talking about you, sweet Sarah... "The Lord sat as King at the flood; Yes, the Lord sits as King forever. The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace." May He continue to give and to bless as you move to your new first floor home.

    With love and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always praying for you Sarah for all your wants, needs and wishes. So glad you have your new home to go to very soon...and so happy you are the proud owner of the pain pump. Thank you for always sharing the "gift of Sarah"! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sarah-We will continue to pray for you and pray that your fever subsides. I wish you a smooth transition in your journey and as you move in your new home. You have some wonderful friends in your new home and they are so kind to be there to support you and your husband. I don't know them so just give them a big hug from me when you see them-I know they must be super people!! I also pray for you as you remain present even during times of physical pain-just know that I will be thinking of you. Sending love and hugs to you, Sarah-The Daly Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    I sure did enjoy seeing you last week and meeting your awesome family! Lucy loved your absolutely beautiful “fuzzy head”!
    I hate that you had to wait so long yesterday for things to get moving with you pain pump. However, I am glad that you are that much closer to heading home sweet home and out of that hospital room. I am keeping you, Eric and all of your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs.Chidgey its me Esther Cho (im in 5th grade now)i hard u feel bad and i was happy that u feel good now and congragulation you got married and u feel better i hope like your new house and i miss you sooo much i wish i could see YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah-What beautiful tributes from your friends!!! I hope the pain pump is doing its job and that you will be able to go to your friends' house and enjoy it. Praying for ease of pain and a relaxing spirit! Super Bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending lots of hugs your way sweet Sarah. Praying oh so diligently for you for healing. I am sad for you that it was such a terrible ordeal waiting. Hospitals can be so frustrating. Love to see your smiling face. Love katrina and amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. My niece, Jenn McLoughlin, sent me your blog and asked us to pray for you. I've been keeping up with it ever since. Although we've never met, I want you to know I think about you every day. I love your smile and your grace. I see God in your beautiful face. Thank you for inspiring me, Sarah. If you don't mind, I'll stay in touch. ~Karen Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how hard it must be for you to constantly go to MD Anderson. I recently lost my mother to Melanoma and we spent many, many years there. Today I watched the video you posted this past Saturday and your wish to go home really struck a cord with me. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Also, I wanted to say congratulations on your recent marriage I hope for nothing but the best for the two of you. I am from The Woodlands, TX but am a medical student up in NYC. If you ever need anything (I am an avid letter writer) please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarah,
    Although we don't know one another I am overtly compelled to say that your courage and faith is simply that of amazing...and I confidently say you have undoubtedly made a tremendous impact on so many lives.
    May the God who is infinitely rich in grace and love continue to sustain you and your loved ones during this time...

    In Him,

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of you, Sarah, throughout my days and praying for you constantly....for so many things for you....and all the while rejoicing for all God has shown me through you.

    love in Christ,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. God must delight in you all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thinking and praying for you. I hope the pump has started to kick in.

    The LORD gives strength to his people;
    the LORD blesses his people with peace. -Psalm 29:11

    I know that He has given you so much strength and peace. I will keep praying for you and your loved ones to be strengthened and full of peace.

    Love,
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you today. I wanted to tell you that one of Caroline's gifts for Christmas was a butterfly kit. As of today, we have 3 butterflies and waiting for 2 more. We pray for you everyday. Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. So good to see your smile today! We are praying for you-
    The Cossey family (Kathi)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sarah, you are on my heart and mind a lot. I know we don't know each other, but I live in Houston and have been praying for you since I found your blog a couple months ago, and have commented once before. I pray you are feeling better and staying warm this evening hopefully in your new home and out of the hospital. You are such an inspiration and so, so brave. When I listen to your posts, I sense an angel from heaven speaking to us. I know nothing of walking in your shoes. I do know how much God can help you through this difficult and uncertain time in your life. My first child ( a little boy) was stillborn from an umbilical cord accident five years ago. As horrific and devastating as this experience was and still is for me, God gave me strength and peace beyond my earthly understanding. I know we believe and have faith in the same God. I am praying that God gives you and your entire family the same strength and peace. All my prayers Sarah..... Michelle Bynum

    ReplyDelete