Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/11

8 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    I am so glad you had a good time with your sister.
    We continue praying for you every day.
    Love,Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your face today! I am continuing to cry out to God for your healing. You are an inspiration! The light of His face most definitely shines upon you>

    ReplyDelete
  3. So praying for you. I was so praying you would have a good time with Brooke. Praying God will bring people when you need them. So love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Sarah, as we lift you up to our gracious heavenly Father please know you are powerfully manifesting His love, peace and strength. I pray daily that His healing hand will be upon you from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying with you in agreement that the WORD in James 5:15 is yours. "And the PRAYER of faith SHALL save the sick and the Lord SHALL raise him up." I am thanking God that by the stripes of Jesus you have already been healed. Praying that you fully receive your healing in your heart and mind and that we all watch with joy as your healing manifests in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    It is so good to see you beautiful face today! Isn't it wonderful how God brings people to us just when we need them.
    We will be praying for the requests you made today!
    Lovingly, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sarah
    so glad you had a marvellous time with your sister.Continuing to pray for an easing of your pain.

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, praying constantly for our gracious Father to heal your body, Sarah, and for the pain to be eradicated as well. I agree with Leslie and the scriptures she listed as her prayers for you. Powerful. As we wait, you continue to be a beautiful reflection of His love and peace. I've asked many friends to join me in your prayer army...even more today at Bible study. So happy to see my dear friend, Mary Nelson, has been commenting here. You couldn't have a better or wiser prayer warrior in your corner! I hope we all can meet one day, but until then know that you are treasured in our hearts and held before the Throne continually.

    ReplyDelete