Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Sarah, you look so gorgeous in that Cloche (I think that is what they call this type of hat), truly fashion-forward. Glad you're having company, even Brooke! Just want you to know we love you and Eric and are always thinking of you, having you on our minds. Michelle and famil
Hi Sarah! You look so cute!!! Aren't sisters wonderful!! Yes they are and I am sure you will have a great time with your sister this week end. Am always praying and thinking of you and Eric. Peace. Kathleen
Sarah, you look so gorgeous in that Cloche (I think that is what they call this type of hat), truly fashion-forward. Glad you're having company, even Brooke! Just want you to know we love you and Eric and are always thinking of you, having you on our minds. Michelle and famil
ReplyDeleteTea is always good with a friend! Hope you have a really fun week end!! continued prayers!! much love
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm praying that your foot pain will go away. Have a wonderful weekend with your sister.
Pam
howdy,
ReplyDeletei love your smile at the end, pretty, pretty. praying for sister time this weekend and for your foot pain!! sweet dreams
Hi Sarah!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!!
Aren't sisters wonderful!! Yes they are and I am sure you will have a great time with your sister this week end. Am always praying and thinking of you and Eric. Peace. Kathleen
You make me smile!!! So glad you got to spend time with Sloan and now Brooke! Oh, and I just have to say...gig 'em! :)
ReplyDelete-Court
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteEnjoy some quality time with Brooke. Both you and Eric remain in our prayers.
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England