Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/19/11

12 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you can read now and talk!!!!! Yeah! So praying for both you and Eric to hear from God.We all need to pray for that.Thank you for sharing that very challenging passage. It was so good to hear from you my dear! Praying for the pump to be effective for your pain. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah!!!! I LOVED that message! I also love Max Lucado's books. Praying for continued Peace and lots of God moments to bring you through this storm. Always thinking of you...

    -Elizabeth in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Sarah,

    I loved the passage you read today. I have many "favorite" quotes from many "favorite" Christian writers and Max Lucado is among them. Here is one from Max Lucado that I found to write to you that I hope will encourage you as we all pray for you. "Our passionate prayers move the heart of God. 'The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much'. (James 5:16) Prayer does not change God's nature, who he is will never be altered. Prayer DOES, however, impact the flow of history. God has wired his world for power, but he calls on us to flip the switch." I am praying that you will speak God's word to the mountain of cancer which is in your way and that when you tell it to be moved, it will move. When you tell it to fall into the sea, it will, through the power that resides in you via the Holy Spirit.

    Praying for you with confidence that this pain pump will subdue all pain as you HEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you up and about! Thank you so much for sharing with us - it was a good message! I have people praying for you all over the country - Ohio, Indiana, Kansas and Missouri! Shine bright firefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    So good to hear that sweet wise voice today. I loved the passage you read. Thank you for sharing yourself with us even in the midst of your storm. Keep shining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    I miss you; continuing to pray for your pain to be eased.
    Thank you for your wise words, teaching us once again in your sweet way and through your outstanding example of courage and generosity.
    Love you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear dear Sarah,

    Throughout this journey I am continually amazed at how God is using you to speak to so many lives, including my own. Because of you, Sarah, I have had a huge change in my spiritual walk. As I began to pray for you more intensely and intercede for you to the Father I realized how shallow my prayers sounded because my heart was not in tune with the will of God. That caused me to dig deep and spend meaningful time in the Word and in prayer. I am so grateful beyond words at how God has used you to restart my spiritual rhythms. I love the story you shared today. I am hopeful for you Sarah, and continue to lift you up before our Father.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    Thank you so much for sharing that reading tonight. I loved seeing and listening to you before I head off to bed. I will strive to be a better listener every day!
    Lots of love and prayers your way,
    Kelly Schuler

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, dear Sarah, for sharing that truth. I have only read a few of Max Lucado's books but that is one of them and I loved it! Surely, you exemplify the precious attitude of, "Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening," and I know the Lord is smiling in response and delighting to commune with you. :) Keeping you in prayer for healing and pain relief. So glad the initial pump procedure went well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was beautiful! I just love the visual. You're always on our minds and in our prayers.
    Love and miss you,
    The campbells

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed that! Thank you, Sarah, for your open heart.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was meant to hear that today. I will try to listen better. I love you, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete