Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17/2011

13 comments:

  1. Sweet Sarah,
    I will pray that things go well with the pump test and meds. I will pray that you feel the love of our Creator and of your many friends. I will pray for a miracle.
    Big hug and lots of love,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see your smile. We miss you! Thank you so much for sharing with us even when it is hard. We always wait anxiously to hear from you. We have not wavered in our diligent and intense prayers for you both. I pray the pump works and as always continued prayers for healing. Keep pressing on dear one. Lots of love Katrina and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12:45 tomorrow know you have me saying a prayer.You continue to inspire me everyday and I hope with all my heart this can be the answer to your pain.

    Much Love,
    Leita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, dear Sarah, and "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort which we ourselves are comforted by God." (2Cor.1:3-4). May this same God be with you tomorrow as the pump procedure is done and give success. May He quickly bring the miracle for which we ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,

    You continue to be in our thoughts on prayers. Our prayers will be with you tomorrow as you go through this procedures. I hope the pump provides relief. Remember, God is bigger than all of this. I pray his comfort comes to you and your husband.

    -b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    It's so good to see you again with such a beautiful smile!!! We missed you a lot.
    We'll be thinking and praying for you tomorrow at 12:45 and continue praying for a miracle.
    Hughs and kisses to you from Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wonderful to see your smile today. Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, Seeing you today has made my week so much brighter! You look so beautiful and your smile instantly made my heart joyful! I will be praying for you tomorrow for the pain pump to be absolutely perfect for you and bring you all the relief you need. Also, I pray for you with every heart beat I have and I know a miracle is in the making for you because YOU, are who miracles are made for! I know God is hearing all the prayers for you that are coming from around the world and he will answer all of our prayers with the miracle that will let you become the "Sarah" that you and the rest of us want to see smiling, laughing and teaching your children. The sweet Sarah who can go back to her normal life enjoying being a newlywed and living pain free. We love you Mrs. Hughes / Sarah! griffin, debbie, mark, connor, logan & hudson

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful today. I hope your surgery goes well. Know that I'm asking God for a miracle! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still praying for you and for a miracle for your healing. I will be sure to say a prayer today at 12:45 for your surgery. Your name is still present in our bulletin, though I don't know who it is at our church in Austin that knows you. May God give you His comfort and peace today!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying the surgery went well. You are so beautiful....inside and out! May Jesus carry you through this time! Thinking of you and praying for you!
    -Elizabeth in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you my dearest; I've been praying for relief from your pain -- hope the pump is the answer for now at least.
    Take care and keep pressing forward -- you are so very strong!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are going to vote right now!---
    We love you, Sarah.

    Gigi, Jeff, Keenan, Taylor, Marley, Maisy, Tipsey, Socks, Little One and Coon Smith

    ReplyDelete