Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Dear Sarah, I know this classroom dedication must mean a lot to you. It definitely touched my heart. I'm praying that your pain will be relieved and that having your mom there will give you comfort. God bless you, Pam
What special pictures. :) I look forward to your sweet voice and beautiful smile every evening. Im so thankful for modern day technology that connects us. i am praying for your appointment tomorrow with the pain doctors. love you
Sarah, I know it can seem like a lonely road to travel, and none of us can fathom what you are enduring each day. I pray that God gives you the comfort and peace that only He can provide as He knows your pain and had the power to comfort you in His loving embrace. How awesome that your love of education is honored by your friend's group! May the children who learn there feel your glow! Take care of yourself!
I love you Sarah and it made me happy to see this wonderful building dedicated to you! What an inspiration you continue to be to many. I'm praying for relief from the pain, and am so sorry to hear of it. Take care my dear. Charlotte
This is so wonderful and I hope to visit some day! Just the sound of your name will bring smiles to those kids faces each day! I love you sweet friend and am praying for your pain to go away. xoxox, Liz
Love your classroom in Zambia! What a privilege! I am praying Psalm 10:17 for you, "O Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will strengthen their heart, You will incline Your ear." Precious truth for you, sweet girl. :)
What a wonderful blessing for them and you!! You are an inspiration to thousands of people young and old. So sorry to hear of the increased pain.I know our God is right there with you. I pray you so feel his presence in your lonely times. much love.
Oh, Sarah! How wonderful to have a classroom named in your honor! For years and decades to come the children will know of your story,your courage, and His word! I can't think of anything that would honor a teacher's heart more! It certainly would this teacher! :) Will be praying for a successful app't with your doctor. Lovingly, Jean
Wow - what a wonderful tribute to the brightest firefly in the world! New item for my prayer list...heal Sarah so she can visit her very own classroom in Africa and meet those sweet children. When you get lonely be assured that at every moment of the day someone at MW is either talking about you, thinking about you or praying for you. We love you and miss you!!!
Hi Sarah, What a wonderful honor - having your very own classroom in Africa. I know these sweet children can't wait to meet you - and they will! Kathleen
That's dangerous posting that you're lonely on your blog--I wonder if you've been flooded with visitors today? What a cool thing that you have a classroom dedicated to you in a place that's probably similar to where you did your mission work. I thank God for this classroom that you created with your blog and your lessons for so many to hear. Your God moments are beautiful reminders that He is always with us. The seven lampstands in Revelation reminded me of my favorite firefly being persecuted by pain as the churches of old were being persecuted by non-believers. I'm begging God to provide wisdom to your doctors that they will find the right pain relief for you and of course for your ultimate triumph over this cancer. love you so much, judi
I was looking at the picture of the group that was working on the school, and I noticed that one of my friends from high school and my home church in dallas is in this group as well! Such a small world! This is amazing and uplifting, and you should feel so honored. You deserve it!
love you!
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI know this classroom dedication must mean a lot to you. It definitely touched my heart. I'm praying that your pain will be relieved and that having your mom there will give you comfort.
God bless you,
Pam
How incredible to have a classroom dedicated in your honor across the world. You are certainly the brightest-shining firefly I've ever known! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat special pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your sweet voice and beautiful smile every evening. Im so thankful for modern day technology that connects us. i am praying for your appointment tomorrow with the pain doctors. love you
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI know it can seem like a lonely road to travel, and none of us can fathom what you are enduring each day. I pray that God gives you the comfort and peace that only He can provide as He knows your pain and had the power to comfort you in His loving embrace.
How awesome that your love of education is honored by your friend's group! May the children who learn there feel your glow!
Take care of yourself!
I love you Sarah and it made me happy to see this wonderful building dedicated to you! What an inspiration you continue to be to many.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for relief from the pain, and am so sorry to hear of it.
Take care my dear.
Charlotte
This is so wonderful and I hope to visit some day! Just the sound of your name will bring smiles to those kids faces each day! I love you sweet friend and am praying for your pain to go away. xoxox, Liz
ReplyDeleteLove your classroom in Zambia! What a privilege! I am praying Psalm 10:17 for you, "O Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will strengthen their heart, You will incline Your ear." Precious truth for you, sweet girl. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blessing for them and you!! You are an inspiration to thousands of people young and old. So sorry to hear of the increased pain.I know our God is right there with you. I pray you so feel his presence in your lonely times. much love.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sarah! How wonderful to have a classroom named in your honor! For years and decades to come the children will know of your story,your courage, and His word! I can't think of anything that would honor a teacher's heart more! It certainly would this teacher! :)
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for a successful app't with your doctor.
Lovingly, Jean
Wow - what a wonderful tribute to the brightest firefly in the world! New item for my prayer list...heal Sarah so she can visit her very own classroom in Africa and meet those sweet children. When you get lonely be assured that at every moment of the day someone at MW is either talking about you, thinking about you or praying for you. We love you and miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, What a wonderful honor - having your very own classroom in Africa. I know these sweet children can't wait to meet you - and they will!
ReplyDeleteKathleen
That's dangerous posting that you're lonely on your blog--I wonder if you've been flooded with visitors today?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool thing that you have a classroom dedicated to you in a place that's probably similar to where you did your mission work.
I thank God for this classroom that you created with your blog and your lessons for so many to hear. Your God moments are beautiful reminders that He is always with us.
The seven lampstands in Revelation reminded me of my favorite firefly being persecuted by pain as the churches of old were being persecuted by non-believers. I'm begging God to provide wisdom to your doctors that they will find the right pain relief for you and of course for your ultimate triumph over this cancer.
love you so much,
judi
Beautiful, Sarah!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteI was looking at the picture of the group that was working on the school, and I noticed that one of my friends from high school and my home church in dallas is in this group as well! Such a small world! This is amazing and uplifting, and you should feel so honored. You deserve it!
Love, Heather Reinelt :)