Sorry I uploaded an old blog yesterday. Here is what I was meaning to upload:
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Dear Sweet Sarah:
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update.
We are always thinking and praying for you, Eric and your family.
We love you so much.
Hugs and kisses for you from Maria and family.
Good morning sweet Sarah-Thank you for reminding us to stop and smell the roses and take the time to appreciate the beautiful wonders that are all around us. You just always amaze me with your intention to encourage all of us and give so much of yourself as you move through your journey. I wish you peace and ease as you make this next transition in your life. I am glad to hear that you will have continued support of your friends in your new home. Sean and Ryan send their hugs-they just love you so!! I keep a school album for both boys so they can keep their class pictures and journal about special things in each grade. Sean was looking at his 3rd grade class photo yesterday and he read his favorite thing about 3rd grade. His favorite thing about 3rd grade was you!!!! Not recess or lunch-just you, Sarah!! Much love and hugs to you-The Daly Family
ReplyDeletewhat a joy to be able to know you are doing fine!! I appreciate so much your honesty and openness with your disease because it helps all of us. You look really pretty and I know that moving in with your church friends will be a good thing. It may just be a temporary thing but all in all it will work out. Love to you and Eric!!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteI love the hug I got on Friday! I'm praying for comfort for you in the next few days as you get ready to come home and start to feel better! Without the chemo you will be able to do more and enjoy the 'stop and smell the roses' moments! Love you TONS!!!
Truly, precious Sarah, the joy of the Lord is your strength! He shines through you in a mighty, mighty way. I pray for a smooth transition to one story living and am so thankful for the Lord's provision of that. I know I will hear you ringing the bell after your last radiation all the way down here in Corpus Christi! Surely you agree with the Psalmist who says, "I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer." (Psalm 18:1)
ReplyDeleteWith love and continued prayers for complete healing...
Sarah - Glad to see an update from yesterday - and thankful you get some time on your own to enjoy nature and butterflies. We continue to surround you in God's love and prayers from all of our family.
ReplyDeleteWe too saw our first butterfly of the season upon returning home from seeing you - Griffin, Michelle, Mason and I celebrated seeing a pale yellow, unusual butterfly surveying our flowers. I am certain that was no coincidence, but God celebrating your joy, courage and hopefulness.
Much love, Meredith
You continue to amaze me with with your love for life. I also love flower gardens and butterflies, they are so peaceful :) It's been pretty rainy here in TN (except this weekend its been around the upper 60's..I love it!) so I am dreaming of the flower garden you just visited! I am a nursing student and with each new post of yours, I am more and more convinced that I am choosing the right career. I'll make sure I stop and smell the roses today :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sure wish I could smell some roses right now but they are covered by 2 feet of snow!! :) So very good to see your smile! So miss you and continue to pray for you and for joy so you can keep that sweet sweet smile! Thank you so very much for continuing to shed your light even when you may not want to! we love you! amy and katrina
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteEvery time you end a blog session with "Shine bright, firely, shine bright" I always think no one does it better than you. You shine with love and God's glory and bring joy to so many who care about you.
Keep shining, dear Sarah.
Pam
Sarah - we are thinking of you and praying for you from Dallas. You are truly an amazing person! love, Erica, Matt and Saylor Smith
ReplyDeletesweet, sweet Sarah....thank you so much for the update and it warms my heart that you found time to smell the roses. You always amaze me beyond belief. I love you so much and am praying for you! Thank you to your WONDERFUL church group, family and friends. They take amazing care of you and I'm so grateful for them! I love you!
ReplyDeleteMy Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy to see you & hug you twice in one week; I've been blessed beyond words from your wonderful spirit. I love you so much and continue to pray for peace and comfort for you and your beautiful family. Norm sends his love as well; he's thinking of you and Eric often.
I know you'll have more sweet moments in nature now that you're finishing treatment. You are in my heart always. Keep shining with that gorgeous smile.
Love you.
Charlotte
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI don't know you, but I have been praying for you since your brother-in-law (Adam) requested prayers on your behalf. I am so sorry for the struggles, pain, and heartache you are going through but I am so thankful that you have such a wonderful church family who continues to provide support for you and Eric.
In Christ,
Becca
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! I love your sweet smile and courageous words. You are an inspiration to so many and you have shown how to handle a difficult circumstance with such grace. God is with you - every step of the way - and we are all praying for you and Eric always. Hug your momma for me and keep shining!
Much Love to you,
Lisa Johnson
Sarah-
ReplyDeleteI so admire your grace and courage. In the midst of a situation no one should ever have to endure, you still smile and find beauty in all that is around you.
My roses are also buried under the snow, but I will make certain to find the sparkling icy beauty around me. Thank you for the reminder.
As always, I am praying for you and holding you in the light. Keep shining, sweet firefly!
Lisa Unger
I love you friend. I'm praying.
ReplyDeleteLove you dear Sarah :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and thinking of YOU!!!
Thank you for shining in my life :)
XO!
Sarah-
ReplyDeleteThank you for reminding me to stop and enjoy the moments that God is giving us. I took a walk with my son today and just listened to him coo. It was beautiful.
We are praying every day for you.
Hayley, Josh and Henry Smith