Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/26/11

This is yesterday's post:

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update!!! I am praying daily for a miracle and that bit by bit....little by little the cancer is conquered via chemo/radiation/and prayer and that your previous life is restored. Jesus loves you, don't forget that! We do too!!!
    -Elizabeth Schmidtberger, San Antonio, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Yes, we will continue to pray for you, specifically for the Lord's healing of your body and peace and strength during your therapy treatments! You are the brightest shining firefly I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you so much sweet friend. I'm sorry you're feeling scared & sad. Please know that you are covered with love and prayers from your head down to your toes (even the left toes that wiggle!! Praise God for that!). You bless my life everyday. Love you & praying for a miracle- Hil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    Thank you for the update!!!
    We continue praying for your total healing
    every day.
    We love you a lot.
    Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for kind and wise therapists. My heart aches for your sadness and fear. Praying against that sweet girl.. Just know we love you and miss you. Continued prayers always for healing. katrina and amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah,
    I feel like I'm caught in a cycle in my prayer requests for your healing - I fear, hope, and pray - and then I'm comforted. Then for whatever reason I repeat the cycle. God is always there. He understands and gives comfort. No matter how much I question, doubt, or fear, He is there.

    I think you already know that you are loved by your husband, family, and friends. Just imagine how much more you are loved by your Creator. You are surrounded by love.
    Fondly,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sarah!!
    Oh, how I wish I could change all of this RIGHT NOW! You are such an amazing and beautiful person and you are continuing to teach me (as you have since I first met you) about the power of God's love and the importance of having faith in him.
    I love you so much friend! I will be praying more than ever before for healing and miracles.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sarah-We will continue to pray for you. I know you are scared-remember you are not alone and you are a strong person. Be kind to yourself during/after your OT and PT sessions. I know they can be draining and frustrating for you-acknowledge your hard work with the therapists and know that they really care for you. They want to help you. We send our love and hugs to you-Love, The Daly Family

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Sarah,
    It is so good to see your beautiful face and hear your voice. We are covering you, Eric and your dear family in prayer. We are on our knees for a miracle. Praying for you to feel a peace that surpasses our greatest understanding while you press on in healing and treatment.
    Love you,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sarah,
    This is my first post, although I have followed you for months. I made your cupcakes for your shower at MWE. I just wanted to affirm that I am praying for you, but I am going to stop praying for a Miracle and start THANKING abba father for your Miracle! He has heard our crys. I am going to thank him for healing you and the provision he is going to give you and Eric, because I know he will!

    May God's peace be with you today and ALWAYS
    Love,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am agreeing in prayer with Kimberly and giving thanks that by the stripes of Jesus, you ARE healed. Praising God for your healing. On my knees in praise and thanksgiving that the prayers of the righteous have been answered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. praying for you, beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah - Your smile is so bright and your heart is so full of joy - seeing you today reminded me of what an angel you truly are. We loved meeting your family (we met Brooke on the way out) and seeing everyone is surrounding you with love. We love you and hope God continues to ease your pain this weekend. You are shining bright firefly :) Much love, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, It was so wonderful to see you in person today!!! Everyday I can't wait to see if you will post on your blog, so to see you 'Live' and ‘in person' was a wonderful, wonderful joy for all of us. The kids were so excited to go see you and couldn't wait to get there! They loved getting to hug and spend time with you. Honestly, I don't know who was more excited to see you, the kids or us moms!!! Thank you for letting us visit! It’s amazing that every time I see your smile, my heart fills with happiness. You have such an amazing way with people; you make me want to be happy. I know I have said this a lot, but it's so true, you are ONE of the most important and treasured gifts that has come into both Griffin's and my life. Grif is such a wonderful person and you helped mold him. I will always be forever grateful to you for this. You gave him a part of 'Sarah' that I see shining through every day. *It was very nice to meet your sweet parents and Brooke.*

    My prayers for you, Eric and your loving family are getting louder and bolder to God with every breathe I have. Today, some of my prayers were answered when I was able to visit with you and your pain had lessened from yesterday. WE LOVE YOU love you! I hope you have a very peaceful and restful night. - Debbie & Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sarah
    We are earnestly praying for you and Eric for peace and composure during your treatment and for a healing miracle.
    Love and prayers
    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have touched my heart so quickly and so so deeply. What a beautiful person you are, both inside & out!! I found a link to your wedding photos in an older post and I loved looking at them. Thank you for being an inspiration. Praying for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah,

    I forget how I found your blog, but I am so glad I did. I have only been reading for a month or so, but I have read all your posts, and can't tell you how often I think of you, your strength, courage, grace and faith. I have cried while sharing your story with my husband and sisters and tonight as I listened to your post from Wednesday. As a sister in Christ, I am so sorry you are hurting and scared. I will continue to ask God to heal you and give you peace that none of us can understand. You have brought such perspective when I become discouraged about something in my life, and I remember your strength. Your testimony has touched so many people and I thank you for your honesty when sharing your thoughts. All my prayers and positive thoughts,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete