Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
No matter how old you get there is still something about going home and just the warmth and love of your parents. Time with my parents is so special and I so appreciate them more and more with the passing of time. Praising God spirits are better. Praying for both of you . much love
Sarah, it is so great to hear you are feeling better and are planning a visit home for your birthday! I can't wait to see you as a married lady. Remember that I am here for you in whatever you need, just been praying lately but you need to let me know what you want me to cook!!! Love, your aunt Michelle
My Dearest Sarah, What a joy to see that smile on your face, and to hear the happiness and relief in your voice. I'm hoping and praying that your platelet levels continue to improve.
Thanks for your wonderful message today. Love you always. Charlotte ;>)
Sarah- I'm so thankful to the Lord you are doing better mentally and physically! I have been meditating on God's word several times per day in your name. I will continue to do so daily! Jesus loves you! -Liz (Jill Pawelek-Rountree's cousin ;)
howdy, well, our g-kids are here from lima and so i had not listened to you since 10th. i'm so sorry to hear your tears but know that our emotions are part of what God created in us and so I know that tears are good. Grieving an old life -- a great way to put it. I know you will be made strong and there will be a new life after the season you are in now. Thank you for sharing so honestly. Glad to know your dad could be with you and eric!! i pray peace over you and comfort from the Father who understands it all!! sweet dreams!! daniel and cathie orozco, abilene
So glad to see you are feeling better. Those yucky days are yucky -- right? But this too shall pass. I work with a very close knit group of people and they ask about you often! So, I pull up your blog at work and during lunch we listen to you and pray too. Have a great time at home with those you love and who love you. Yes, a house is not a home unless those you love are there with you.
I was really sad hearing the last few days of posts but so thankful that you are feeling better!!! Just to see your sweet smile and know that God is working to better your health is a comfort. I know that your family will be glad to see you as well. Hope you have a great birthday weekend and keep up that beautiful smile.
Hi Sarah: So glad to hear that you are doing better. It's OK to express your emotions on bad days/good days. It helps those of us who are praying for you to know and understand your needs. I sent you and Eric an email forward from my head secretary, Tammy. She has a message from Ron Hutchcraft that will hopefully inspire you. You are in the prayers of so many prayer warriors. Take care of yourself, and enjoy your time in San Antonio!(Don't forget to watch the Huskers vs. Longhorns on Saturday!) (<: Dennis and Jean
Loved this news about your platelet count and your improved spirit. Also love praying for that platelet count to rise and hearing how God is working in that situation. PRAYING!
No matter how old you get there is still something about going home and just the warmth and love of your parents. Time with my parents is so special and I so appreciate them more and more with the passing of time. Praising God spirits are better. Praying for both of you . much love
ReplyDeleteSarah, it is so great to hear you are feeling better and are planning a visit home for your birthday! I can't wait to see you as a married lady. Remember that I am here for you in whatever you need, just been praying lately but you need to let me know what you want me to cook!!! Love, your aunt Michelle
ReplyDeleteMy Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy to see that smile on your face, and to hear the happiness and relief in your voice. I'm hoping and praying that your platelet levels continue to improve.
Thanks for your wonderful message today.
Love you always.
Charlotte ;>)
Sarah-
ReplyDeleteI'm so thankful to the Lord you are doing better mentally and physically! I have been meditating on God's word several times per day in your name. I will continue to do so daily! Jesus loves you!
-Liz (Jill Pawelek-Rountree's cousin ;)
howdy,
ReplyDeletewell, our g-kids are here from lima and so i had not listened to you since 10th. i'm so sorry to hear your tears but know that our emotions are part of what God created in us and so I know that tears are good. Grieving an old life -- a great way to put it. I know you will be made strong and there will be a new life after the season you are in now. Thank you for sharing so honestly. Glad to know your dad could be with you and eric!! i pray peace over you and comfort from the Father who understands it all!!
sweet dreams!! daniel and cathie orozco, abilene
So glad to see you are feeling better. Those yucky days are yucky -- right? But this too shall pass. I work with a very close knit group of people and they ask about you often! So, I pull up your blog at work and during lunch we listen to you and pray too. Have a great time at home with those you love and who love you. Yes, a house is not a home unless those you love are there with you.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you get to go home, pretty lady! Seeing you smile makes me happy. Have fun at home and happy birthday! :c)
ReplyDeleteI was really sad hearing the last few days of posts but so thankful that you are feeling better!!! Just to see your sweet smile and know that God is working to better your health is a comfort. I know that your family will be glad to see you as well. Hope you have a great birthday weekend and keep up that beautiful smile.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah: So glad to hear that you are doing better. It's OK to express your emotions on bad days/good days. It helps those of us who are praying for you to know and understand your needs. I sent you and Eric an email forward from my head secretary, Tammy. She has a message from Ron Hutchcraft that will hopefully inspire you. You are in the prayers of so many prayer warriors. Take care of yourself, and enjoy your time in San Antonio!(Don't forget to watch the Huskers vs. Longhorns on Saturday!) (<:
ReplyDeleteDennis and Jean
Loved this news about your platelet count and your improved spirit. Also love praying for that platelet count to rise and hearing how God is working in that situation. PRAYING!
ReplyDeleteLeslie Plasters
San Antonio