Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th

5 comments:

  1. Even in your valleys, you shine so bright!! Though it's not the same kind of teaching, know that you teach so many of us EVERY DAY about faith, perseverance, and the love and kindness of our God. I'm so thankful for these daily reminders. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment Sarah. You are a teacher to us in the way you live your life, through your triumphs and trials. My mother's constant vigilant prayer as she was going through Ovarian Cancer treatment was Psalms 23. Even in her darkest moments, she could recite it word for word. It's always been a strength to me and continues to be.
    Love you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue to pray ps. 91 for you. It's hard when those sad days come. Praying you find shelter under his wings and he lifts you above the sadness and sets your feet high on a rock and puts a new song in your mouth. So praying for you. much love,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah - Just letting you know that even though I may not be commenting much, I am listening to every post! Love you and praying for you! - Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,

    I know you miss the children so much, but as the comments stated above, you are still teaching everyday through your messages. It may not be the 'hands on' situation that you love so much but you are still teaching, inspiring and helping people everyday. Knowing how multi talented you are, God just has put you on a little different trail for now. Sometimes as adults, we forget about some of the most important and simpler things in life and I believe God has sent you in this direction to help "reel" some of us back in. I know both Griffin and I have grown so much by listening to your heartfelt talks.

    You are always in our thoughts, prayers and hearts!! Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete