Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
We were so glad to see you today. The "Sarah is here." message flew through the school...the walkies were talking! Have a great weekend in San Antonio enjoying your family. Robye
Loved seeing you today!! You look beautiful and your spirit remains strong. You could never be forgotten at MWE - we think of you every day as you will always be a part of us! Enjoy your weekend in SA. We'll get some pictures of that awesome banner and send them to you.
I found your blog this week strangely enough via facebook / Coach Poarch / your sister... I just wanted you to know that you are such an inspiration and your spirit is contagious! I wish you well, and am sending lots of prayers your way. I so know what it's like to be homesick, and hope you have an amazing birthday and a great weekend at home. There's something about being home, and SA mexican food that heals the soul.
MWE is so lucky to have you!! Glad you got to go up there today! You are shining extra bright today; love it! Have a wonderful weekend with your family! xoxo -Court
sarah - you are in my prayers every day. your love and warmth and precious vulnerability pour through your video. i hope you can enjoy these october days. i want for you so much. love.grace. sedonia
Your blog just made my day today!! It felt like my heart just got 100 times larger just by listening to the happiness in your voice. I wish I could have seen you today; I was up at MWE pretending to be helping out with Hand on Science. Have a wonderful and beautiful weekend at home!! Hope you have a chance to pick up those cookies you love. Love, the Greens
Dear Sarah It made my day too to see you so upbeat and bright today. Your marvellous spirit shone through.It is a privilegde indeed to follow you on your journey.
Hope you have had a marvellous weekend with your family in SA.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright.
Love and prayers Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou make my heart smile.
Pam
We were so glad to see you today. The "Sarah is here." message flew through the school...the walkies were talking! Have a great weekend in San Antonio enjoying your family.
ReplyDeleteRobye
Loved seeing you today!! You look beautiful and your spirit remains strong. You could never be forgotten at MWE - we think of you every day as you will always be a part of us! Enjoy your weekend in SA. We'll get some pictures of that awesome banner and send them to you.
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog this week strangely enough via facebook / Coach Poarch / your sister... I just wanted you to know that you are such an inspiration and your spirit is contagious! I wish you well, and am sending lots of prayers your way. I so know what it's like to be homesick, and hope you have an amazing birthday and a great weekend at home. There's something about being home, and SA mexican food that heals the soul.
Love and prayers,
Meghan (Barloco) Rabuse
MWE is so lucky to have you!! Glad you got to go up there today! You are shining extra bright today; love it! Have a wonderful weekend with your family! xoxo
ReplyDelete-Court
Praying for you both to have a very wonderful week end. What a fun fun morning!
ReplyDeletesarah - you are in my prayers every day. your love and warmth and precious vulnerability pour through your video. i hope you can enjoy these october days. i want for you so much.
ReplyDeletelove.grace.
sedonia
Your blog just made my day today!! It felt like my heart just got 100 times larger just by listening to the happiness in your voice. I wish I could have seen you today; I was up at MWE pretending to be helping out with Hand on Science. Have a wonderful and beautiful weekend at home!! Hope you have a chance to pick up those cookies you love. Love, the Greens
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteIt made my day too to see you so upbeat and bright today. Your marvellous spirit shone through.It is a privilegde indeed to follow you on your journey.
Hope you have had a marvellous weekend with your family in SA.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright.
Love and prayers
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
I hope you had a fantastic weekend at home.
ReplyDeleteMichelle was thrilled she won one of the Ice Cream Party spots with you in Prize Drawing. She stuffed your box - and was the last one to get a spot.
We hope you are doing well. We continue to pray for your healing.
Lots of love.
Patty
This is Micheele i really miss you and i love you bey