Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
so glad that you are hearing answered prayers! love that God answers them. i was wondering what happened to your voice for a minute at the start of the video...and i thought that you looked a little different. :) i wonder if sloan and i could pull that one off.
Dear Sarah So happy to hear the great news, will continue to pray for your complete healing. Great to see your sister too. Have a wonderful wedding, honeymoon and break during November.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We are so thrilled and celebrate with you dear friend! We will conitnue to pray boldy with expectant hearts. What a wonderful way to start October. :)
oh sarah, what great news that you are going to get to be completely 'free' of cords and chemo for NOVEMBER! you and eric deserve a little break! thanks for sharing and yes we'll take that as a WIN!
SARAH! I'm so excited for you that you get to do whatever you want for your honeymoon. That will be so awesome for yall. We are all praying for you (including my mom's best friend's bible study group up in Austin-they were asking about you this week!) Hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend. You are amazing.
Cat
p.s. I think you and your sister are great actresses. I was SO confused when your sister was on the screen! I kept thinking how different you looked and was wondering if it was make up or the lighting or what...and then I cracked up laughing when you came in the picture. So it worked on at least one person!
I am glad to know I wasn't the only one fooled. I kept thinking why does she look so different??? Funny Funny. How fun to have your sister there with you. I can't stop thanking God for this huge beginning step in your miracle! So praying for the perfect place for your honeymoon and just a very special time for both of you! So rejoicing with you!!much love
I am so happy and thankful to God to hear your good news. We will keep praying! Through him all things are possible! I totally believe! I can't wait to see your honeymoon pictures. Love you, Delia
Woo Hoo! Such a great day on your journey to being HEALED! Everyday that's what I pray for...your miracle. Blessings abound...again! Swimming, strapless dresses, chemical free for a while, and a romantic honeymoon with that darn backpack. Now - about the acting gig. I was warned that it was your sister and I was still confused. She's pretty good.
You guys are hilarious! I am so happy about your break-away! C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-I-O-N-S! We Schuler’s are keeping you in our prayers lots of minutes of lots of days!
Mason L. told me the good news this evening while on our way to the Stratford game. He was just beaming brightly as he told me about the shrinking tumors and about your upcoming wedding and honeymoon! I am so happy and excited that you and Eric will have a wonderful and special month of November. Next month, I hope you swim and snorkel so much that you become happily waterlogged!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your look alike/sound alike sister! Maybe she can fill in for you on the blog while you're away on your honeymoon.
Sarah, you never leave our prayers or hearts! The miracles are just beginning! Love you, Debbie, Griffin and the rest of the Green goofs.
Thank you Jesus for the miracles that are happening in Sarah's body. Our GOD is truly awesome! You will continue to be in my prayers and I will continue to ask God for total healing of you. Take care of yourself.
Yippie! Hope you have the most wonderful honeymoon ever--including snorkeling!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO SO THANKFUL for the great news!! So many people were praying diligently for you this week. You are so loved!
ReplyDeleteSarah -
ReplyDeleteGreat news!! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a glorious wedding and spectacular honeymoon.
We will continue praying for your complete recovery.
Patty, Joey, Ann & Michelle
so glad that you are hearing answered prayers! love that God answers them. i was wondering what happened to your voice for a minute at the start of the video...and i thought that you looked a little different. :) i wonder if sloan and i could pull that one off.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear the great news, will continue to pray for your complete healing. Great to see your sister too. Have a wonderful wedding, honeymoon and break during November.
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England
know that my Redeemer lives! Job 19:25
ReplyDeletePraise God from whom all blessings flow! We are so thrilled and celebrate with you dear friend! We will conitnue to pray boldy with expectant hearts. What a wonderful way to start October. :)
Love you so much!
Jess
oh sarah, what great news that you are going to get to be completely 'free' of cords and chemo for NOVEMBER! you and eric deserve a little break! thanks for sharing and yes we'll take that as a WIN!
ReplyDeleteSARAH!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you that you get to do whatever you want for your honeymoon. That will be so awesome for yall. We are all praying for you (including my mom's best friend's bible study group up in Austin-they were asking about you this week!) Hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend. You are amazing.
Cat
p.s. I think you and your sister are great actresses. I was SO confused when your sister was on the screen! I kept thinking how different you looked and was wondering if it was make up or the lighting or what...and then I cracked up laughing when you came in the picture. So it worked on at least one person!
I am glad to know I wasn't the only one fooled. I kept thinking why does she look so different??? Funny Funny. How fun to have your sister there with you. I can't stop thanking God for this huge beginning step in your miracle! So praying for the perfect place for your honeymoon and just a very special time for both of you! So rejoicing with you!!much love
ReplyDeleteI am so happy and thankful to God to hear your good news. We will keep praying! Through him all things are possible! I totally believe! I can't wait to see your honeymoon pictures. Love you,
ReplyDeleteDelia
Woo Hoo! Such a great day on your journey to being HEALED! Everyday that's what I pray for...your miracle. Blessings abound...again! Swimming, strapless dresses, chemical free for a while, and a romantic honeymoon with that darn backpack. Now - about the acting gig. I was warned that it was your sister and I was still confused. She's pretty good.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hilarious! I am so happy about your break-away! C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-I-O-N-S!
ReplyDeleteWe Schuler’s are keeping you in our prayers lots of minutes of lots of days!
So much good news! Time to break out the bikini for the honeymoon;)
ReplyDeletemy heart is full.....love you.
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteMason L. told me the good news this evening while on our way to the Stratford game. He was just beaming brightly as he told me about the shrinking tumors and about your upcoming wedding and honeymoon! I am so happy and excited that you and Eric will have a wonderful and special month of November. Next month, I hope you swim and snorkel so much that you become happily waterlogged!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your look alike/sound alike sister! Maybe she can fill in for you on the blog while you're away on your honeymoon.
Sarah, you never leave our prayers or hearts! The miracles are just beginning! Love you, Debbie, Griffin and the rest of the Green goofs.
Yay Swimming! Your sister freaked me out!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear good news. You know I am praying!
Love, Kathy
OK I am NOT Ecclesia. I am part of Ecclesia. Not sure why it's doing that. :) Kathy
ReplyDeleteThank you Jesus for the miracles that are happening in Sarah's body. Our GOD is truly awesome! You will continue to be in my prayers and I will continue to ask God for total healing of you.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself.
Love, Michelle