Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chemo Round 3 Day 3

6 comments:

  1. You girls are so darn cute (except for the poorly colored hat--great style though!), and I am loving Marco Polo. I love all the good news lately, which has obviously brightened you up even more, firely! You look cheery and awesome! Have fun with Jill!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Courtney...that hat was an icky color! I love to see you smile and have fun at the spa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice hat, made even greater by the beautiful person wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny - was watching the blog, and one thought i had was geez, sarah looks so beautiful all the time, even with the 'boggan' in the med center, was just being amazed. and, then you joke about looking not as hot in that light. you are crazy girl ;-) ok, i'm going to start commenting now - i love and miss you! and the gang. and i am pumped for how God is going to show all those doctors a thing or two about miracles. it's just going to be gone, i just know it. love! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the light makes you guys even more lovely :) Continually praying for you and again, I love your attitude on life. You are truly an inspiration, Amberlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, I'm lovin' that hat. You look adorable as always Sarah, so happy you have Jill there to visit with. I miss you bad. It cheers me to see you looking good and enjoying your Spa experience -- hee-hee.
    Love you always.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete