Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5th

So I am a couple of days out from chemo and I am tired.  Today my body aches, but I am chipper.  I had 2 guests helping me today.  

Tonight Eric and I will go to small group and sing praises to the Lord for the healing that He has done and will do in the future.   We will bask in the community that has surrounded us through so much.  Tonight is worship night:  which means anything goes.  We will be mostly catching up with each other in a deep way and sharing verses that have stood out the past week.  I love worship night, the music melting harden hearts and bringing us back to God.

Shine Bright, Firefly, Shine Bright

Just some thoughts . . .

4 comments:

  1. So praying you have a wonderful fellowship time with God and his body of believers. May it encourage you and carry you. Continued prayers for healing. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sarah,

    It's Harrison's mom from your class. You inspire me to see the beauty and essence of the day, that so often get missed - you are sharing God's Glory and we are receieivng it - thank you! I share your blogs with Harrison and your example of faith and courage are amazing - your students are still learning from you, even if you cannot see them! Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah:Just wanted you to know that prayers are still ongoing for your victory over this trial.Today, I spoke to my counterpart in Texas(State Veterinarian Dr. Dee Ellis) regarding illegal imported cattle from Mexico.(He is new to this position and sequesters advice from other State Veterinarians).I told him about your situation, and he responded that he and his staff of 50+ will be praying for you! Dee was very familiar with MD Anderson, as his aunt was treated there (successfully)10 years ago.Take care of yourself-(you too, Eric!)We love you! Dennis and Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah
    You are as ever an inspiration. Enjoy your prayerful time tonight, we all continue to pray for you both on this side of the "pond" .

    Shine bright firefly, shine bright

    Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete