Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28/10

6 comments:

  1. His mercies are new every morning, great is his faithfulness. Continued prayers for you . much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    We are thinking and praying for you every day.
    Love, Maria and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    Today was "Team Shirt" day at our school in support of Red Ribbon Week. Your mom sure looked cute in her Team Firefly T-shirt! I'm glad your doctor has a plan for your treatment. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're aching from all that cooking you did last week. I'm shipping you a mixer. oy! We are begging for pain relief for you.
    I was clothes shopping Wed. and you got a prayer every time your bracelet snagged on something. It snagged a lot.
    love,
    The Campbells

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Sarah. He's with you and he's not going to leave you. Keep walking your path. You can do it! I am glad you have a week off. I hope it's a restful and healing one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah
    Have a rstful week of healing.

    You are as ever in our thoughts and our prayers

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton,England

    ReplyDelete