Monday, November 1, 2010

Novemer 1

9 comments:

  1. Standing with you in prayer, sweet Sarah. Thank you for encouraging us with the wonderful verses from James. Praying right now that the pain will leave and that you will be strengthened - physically, spiritually and emotionally - each day. Trusting Him patiently with you for His good plans.
    Jer 29:11, Romans 8:25-28
    Love, Ellen R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah
    Just to let you know we're continuing to pray for a reduction in your pain day by day. Thank you for sharing the wonderful passage from James wth us.

    Love Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  3. So praying for God to intervene and take away the pain. I am so very sorry you are in such pain. You are constanstly on my mind. Isaiah 33:6 He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure. May you so feel his unfailing love. Much love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for continuing your blog sweet friend. I still look forward to seeing you here each day. I am so sorry you're going thru a tough time with pain, and hope so much for it to subside or at least get under control. My prayers are with you. I love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sarah,
    I'm so sorry you're still dealing with the pain. I'll double up on my prayers asking God to give you relief. I'm sending you a little something through your mom. I hope it will be a small visual reminder that you are loved by many. Continue to trust in God.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Sarah,
    I'm hoping your pain will ease and appreciate you keeping us posted on how things are going. Stay strong girl, and know that my thoughts are with you.
    Love,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even in the midst of hardly being able to open your eyes, you open mine once again to the good news of God's hope and compassion. I don't know how you do it but that Jesus is working mightily through you. You're a wonder to me. I love you so much.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah-
    Standing in the gap for you!


    Exodus 14:15

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for your comfort and miracles daily.

    ReplyDelete