Hey, everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I was hoping to do a video blog today but time got away from me and then so did the natural light in our house. :o)
This weekend I went home to San Antonio for the walk thru for the wedding and also to get some r & r. My blood level counts were low and I ran a low grade fever, but I got to sleep and sleep some more at home. It was wonderful to see my mom (even if it was just for the few minutes I was awake). My dad drove me back to Houston on Sunday afternoon. I arrived in Houston to see my sweet hubby anxiously awaiting my arrival.
Today I found out that my white blood cells are still really low as well as my platelets. MDACC needs me to come in for daily blood tests until I get my counts in those categories up again. I have been experiencing a severe sore throat that makes it difficult for me to swallow, especially food and large medicine.
On a more joyful note, today I worked on some of my ceramics at home. The studio said that I could take home my pieces and work on them if I wasn't feeling up to coming to class. They are so nice. I worked on my project all late afternoon. Tomorrow I have class again.
I am so thankful for your calls, your thoughts, your prayers, and your notes.
Prayer:
I pray with an amazing woman, named Rosemary. We have been working together for the past 2 months. Recently, she shared with me that she feels that it would create an amazing calling to God if we all started our prayers with the same beginning. Rosemary prayed over this thought and this is what she came up with:
Dear Liberating King,
Set Sarah's body free from the bondage of cancer.
Return her body to your original design for her --- strong, healthy, free.
To your glory Lord shine your healing light on her, so the chains of cancer are broken forever . . .
Just a thought :o) (again this could be how you start a prayer that you were saying for me)
Pray Requests: higher blood level counts especially my platelet count and my white blood cell count and that my sore throat would go away.
Love you all. Shine bright, firefly, shine bright.
Just some thoughts.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Sweet Sarah:
ReplyDeleteWe are always thinking and praying for you, especially for your higher blood level counts, platelets and white blood cells and that your sore throat would go away.
Hugs and kisses for you.
Love you so much.
Maria and family.
dear Sarah
ReplyDeletePraying as always for both of you and for your healing and blood counts. Hope to see your ceramic pieces soon:) much love
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you! On our way home from school today Jenna led us in prayer. It was absolutely precious to hear her talk to God and pray for you to get better! We love you!
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteHave just come in from an evening at an awards ceremony and we won whoopee!Due to the time difference it is now 1.00am Tuesday morning here in England. I just had to check in on you before going off to bed. So glad you had a lovely restful weekend. Thinking of you and praying that your sore throat is cured and for higher blood level counts, platelets and white blood cells.
Love and prayers. Shine bright firefly, shine bright
Penny Hare, Brighton England
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you were able to see your mom and to rest at home; that's wonderful. I always have you in my heart, and will pray for your throat to get better and for your blood level counts as well.
I love and miss you.
Charlotte
Hey sweet Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy you got to see your mom. I know she must have been overjoyed to have you home. I will most definitely continue to pray for you. You are on my heart and in my prayers so very often. You are a beautiful and courageous young lady and I know the Lord has wonderful plans for you - "plans to prosper you and not to harm you." Jeremiah 29:11. Take care and keep shining bright. :)
Much Love,
Lisa Johnson
Psalm 103:2-4
ReplyDeleteBless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy
Jeremiah 30:17
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD.
3 John 2
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
I'm praying hard for you friend. xoxo
-Court
Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI will be beginning each prayer for you with Rosemary's suggestion. I loved it, and will watch expectantly as your warriors send prayers to heaven that all begin this way!!
Prayers are with you. Started with this beautiful prayer. Thanks for sharing it and thanks to Rosemary for giving us the words to say together for you. LOVE, Kathy
ReplyDelete