Happy Birthday, Leita!!
Here is Leita's Caring Bridge Site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leitacarter
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Happy Birthday to Leita, and Hello to you!! You're looking lovely today! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous evening my friend!
My prayers are with you and Leita tonight.
xoxo
Thank you so much for sharing about Leita. I have prayed for her and wondered how she was doing. "Our God will provide all your needs according to his riches in glory." I am praying that for you and her. thank you for coming along side her and sharing God's love and allowing us to do the same. much love
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteYes thank you so much for sharing Leita's situation with us. We will continue to pray for you and will add her to our prayers too.
Love and prayers, shine bright firefly, shine bright
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England