Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
You look great today and glad to hear the good news. Am glad the weather is good for you today too. I had a great day, thank you for your prayers. I pray for more great days ahead, and healing!!!
Yeah!! You're feeling better, and you look lovely with your new lashes (they're so cute!). Hope you continue to get stronger my dear Sarah. Love you always. Charlotte
Students at Meadow Wood are wearing your saying as of today. You are quite the trend! :) I think they enjoy feeling like they can make a difference for you. You have some real cheerleaders in fifth grade! We are all thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts. Take care! Karyn
howdy, you look great, i love your new eye lashes!! so glad for eric to come home and for the two of you to share a relaxing lunch, i was also very happy to hear of eric's laughter and yours too!! small group is the best!! praying your prayer suggestion and i love the idea!! peace to you and sweet dreams!!
Dear Sarah-I am very thankful that you are feeling well today and you look so pretty!! Your inner light is definitely still shining-such a great smile you have. You continue to be such a wonderful teacher and you help remind me to always be thankful for what we have and to enjoy the people in our lives. Sean, Ryan and I pray for you each night before bed and they miss you!! Love, Elizabeth
We are getting home late tonight from a soccer game. Douglas' team won the tournament. I am off to bed soon, I hope. But, I just have to say, I love that hat! We are so glad you had time to laugh and celebrate with your small group. The heart needs that. And I am so glad you are having fun finding ways to be even more beautiful. We are honored to be praying for you!
You look lovely today, my dear!! I am so thankful that you've had such a great few days. I pray that the goodness continues! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely "dawlin" So glad to hear the wonderful news!!! It's 32 here! brrrrrr. Continued prayers for all!!! much love
ReplyDeleteYou look great today and glad to hear the good news. Am glad the weather is good for you today too. I had a great day, thank you for your prayers. I pray for more great days ahead, and healing!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! You're feeling better, and you look lovely with your new lashes (they're so cute!).
ReplyDeleteHope you continue to get stronger my dear Sarah.
Love you always.
Charlotte
Students at Meadow Wood are wearing your saying as of today. You are quite the trend! :) I think they enjoy feeling like they can make a difference for you. You have some real cheerleaders in fifth grade! We are all thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts. Take care! Karyn
ReplyDeletehowdy,
ReplyDeleteyou look great, i love your new eye lashes!! so glad for eric to come home and for the two of you to share a relaxing lunch, i was also very happy to hear of eric's laughter and yours too!! small group is the best!! praying your prayer suggestion and i love the idea!! peace to you and sweet dreams!!
Dear Sarah-I am very thankful that you are feeling well today and you look so pretty!! Your inner light is definitely still shining-such a great smile you have. You continue to be such a wonderful teacher and you help remind me to always be thankful for what we have and to enjoy the people in our lives. Sean, Ryan and I pray for you each night before bed and they miss you!! Love, Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteWe are getting home late tonight from a soccer game. Douglas' team won the tournament. I am off to bed soon, I hope.
ReplyDeleteBut, I just have to say, I love that hat! We are so glad you had time to laugh and celebrate with your small group. The heart needs that. And I am so glad you are having fun finding ways to be even more beautiful.
We are honored to be praying for you!
Wew flash those lashes! : )
ReplyDeletePrayer is so powerful! We will keep it up and you just keep on doing what your doing. Love to you this evening! Kathy