Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Sarah it's so great to hear your laughing. You're a silly goose. I was waiting to know what sort of God Moment appeared with the newspaper clipping, but we can all just use our imaginations!
Enjoy the weekend and this lovely fall weather in Texas.
Sarah, we are glad to hear your pain levels are much reduced! For a minute,I thought God sent you a message of encoutagement via an article in the tree! Funny what meds can do! :) We love you very much! Hang in there! Just two more days of chemo! Jean and Dennis
I am so glad to hear that your pain has been reduced. You are one tough cookie! You really had me going, I waited anxciously to hear you tell what was in the newspaper clipping. It was so great! Love ya!
My Sweet, Sweet Sarah, I love you so! I just got off the phone with Delia and we were talking about how much we miss you and how dear you are to us.
I too am pleased that you've found some relief from that horrible pain. Don't worry about the loopiness from the medication, just take advantage of it; you never know, you may have some brilliant musings that appear in your fantastic brain. It surely wouldn't suprise me one bit. I know how you enjoy nature and being outside -- this will be a great weekend for that. Hope all goes well for the rest of your chemo. treatments. Stay strong dear. Charlotte XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Sarah, It must be similar to an out of body experience, what you are seeing and feeling in yourself. It is kind of like getting older...in our minds we see ourselves as we always have known our self to be, and then all of a sudden we don't recognize the shell of our self. It is almost surprising.
All we can do is laugh....and cry. And FYI we all are thinking weird things, its excellent that you can share them. We will all be looking for newsprint in the trees now.
Dear Sarah, You don't know me but a dear friend of mine showed me your blog a while back and now I look forward to each new day so that I can listen to your words of wisdom and faith. You are such an inspiration and even though we've never met, I love you dearly and pray for you every day. You are a gift from God. I'm so happy to hear that the pain has decreased and I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow!!
Girl, it is amazing how big you make me smile!! I adore you head to toe, random thoughts and all!! I agree with Erika in that we all think weird things all the time; you just share them out loud, and that's what makes you so special and real and awesome. You look adorable today, by the way! xoxo -Court
Dear Sarah So glad your pain is under control. This latest blog really made us all smile, it's a priviledge to share your ups and downs and your laughter, only a couple more days of chemo you remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Hey Sarah, It was great to see you laugh in this post! Stay strong you have a huge troop of supporters behind you. I'm glad you are more comfortable now, and its Sunday today so chemo should be done WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Big hugs! Love, Sarah Sher
So lucky to know you, and share with you, as your journey takes a hop and a skip, suprising us all with your unlikely laughter in our crazy world. Love you both.
Sarah it's so great to hear your laughing. You're a silly goose. I was waiting to know what sort of God Moment appeared with the newspaper clipping, but we can all just use our imaginations!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend and this lovely fall weather in Texas.
SO GLAD your pain is under control.
Jill Efrussy
Sarah, we are glad to hear your pain levels are much reduced! For a minute,I thought God sent you a message of encoutagement via an article in the tree! Funny what meds can do! :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you very much! Hang in there! Just two more days of chemo!
Jean and Dennis
I am so glad to hear that your pain has been reduced. You are one tough cookie! You really had me going, I waited anxciously to hear you tell what was in the newspaper clipping. It was so great! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMy Sweet, Sweet Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI love you so! I just got off the phone with Delia and we were talking about how much we miss you and how dear you are to us.
I too am pleased that you've found some relief from that horrible pain. Don't worry about the loopiness from the medication, just take advantage of it; you never know, you may have some brilliant musings that appear in your fantastic brain. It surely wouldn't suprise me one bit.
I know how you enjoy nature and being outside -- this will be a great weekend for that. Hope all goes well for the rest of your chemo. treatments.
Stay strong dear.
Charlotte XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteIt must be similar to an out of body experience, what you are seeing and feeling in yourself. It is kind of like getting older...in our minds we see ourselves as we always have known our self to be, and then all of a sudden we don't recognize the shell of our self. It is almost surprising.
All we can do is laugh....and cry. And FYI we all are thinking weird things, its excellent that you can share them. We will all be looking for newsprint in the trees now.
Heal, BiG HuG.
Erika
Sarah dear you are so honest to all. Thanks for letting us see the ups and downs of things. Continued prayers for all. much love
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but a dear friend of mine showed me your blog a while back and now I look forward to each new day so that I can listen to your words of wisdom and faith. You are such an inspiration and even though we've never met, I love you dearly and pray for you every day. You are a gift from God. I'm so happy to hear that the pain has decreased and I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow!!
Love,
Megan
Girl, it is amazing how big you make me smile!! I adore you head to toe, random thoughts and all!! I agree with Erika in that we all think weird things all the time; you just share them out loud, and that's what makes you so special and real and awesome. You look adorable today, by the way! xoxo
ReplyDelete-Court
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteSo glad your pain is under control. This latest blog really made us all smile, it's a priviledge to share your ups and downs and your laughter, only a couple more days of chemo you remain in our thoughts and prayers.
Much Love
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
Hey Sarah,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you laugh in this post! Stay strong you have a huge troop of supporters behind you. I'm glad you are more comfortable now, and its Sunday today so chemo should be done WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Big hugs!
Love,
Sarah Sher
So lucky to know you, and share with you, as your journey takes a hop and a skip, suprising us all with your unlikely laughter in our crazy world. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteCarter and Marianne
Sending love your way. Laughing with you always. Love, Karolyn.
ReplyDelete