skip to main |
skip to sidebar
November 29th - PRAY
The wedding was wonderful. Sunday and today, I woke up with tremendous pain in my left ankle. It was so severe that this morning we cancelled our honeymoon. Please pray for healing of my body.
Liberating King,
Set Sarah's body free from the bondage of cancer.
Return her body to your original design for her -- strong, healthy, free.
To your glory Lord, shine your healing light on her
So the chains of cancer are broken forever.
Amen.
Please pray for Eric. This new pain on the eve of our honeymoon has been very difficult for him to understand. ---Like can we ever get a break---
Darkness before the dawn.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright.
Just some thoughts ...
Praying for your complete healing today and everyday sweet Sarah. Your wedding was incredible & we felt so blessed to attend. You are loved by many and your wedding was a true reflection of that. Love you much. Hil
ReplyDeleteOur dear Sarah, Our hearts are heavy and saddened for you today! We love you and Eric! Please know we are diligently praying!
ReplyDeleteThe wedding was just incredible! You looked so beautiful and radiant! The ceremony was rich with meaning and great love. We cried with you and laughed with you, too! We were blessed beyond words and are so glad we could be there with you and Eric.
Dennis (Dad) and Jean
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeletePraying for you and for Eric. God can move mountains, but it's all in His timing. Praying that your mountain be moved!
Praying fervent prayers of the righteous for you in Corpus Christi, sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteWith a mother's love and faith that they will indeed availeth much,
Mary Nelson
Sweet Sarah; Your wedding was so moving. God has surrounded you with amazing people who so love you. I know God was present and still is, but so hard to comprehend this now. I am so very sorry you had to cancel the honeymoon. Despite the pain you smiled, laughed, and cried through your ceremony. You continue to be such a beacon in the dark and I am humbled by your strength and grace. Diligently and fervently praying for you both. Much love.
ReplyDeleteDearest Sarah
ReplyDeleteSo glad that your wedding was so wonderful and so sorry you had to cancel your honeymoon. Praying hard for both you and Eric.
Love and prayers
Penny,Ray and Jack Hare
Dear Sarah and Eric, Blessings to both of you. Michael and I are praying very hard for you Sarah - for your pain to leave forever and for you to be forever healed. Eric we are praying for your healing and strength as well -you are courageous and faithful. God is watching over both of you with abounding love.
ReplyDeleteSarah I know you were a beautiful bride and Eric I know you were a beaming groom and I know your wedding was glorious!
Blessings and peace. Kathleen and Michael.
Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteIt was such an honor to attend your beautiful wedding. It was the most moving and spiritual ceremony I have ever attended. The words "Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place" from one of my favorite hymns came to mind. Your many friends in your extended Lackland Elementary family are praying for your recovery and for you to experience an end to your pain. Know that even those that you may not know well are praying for you and are so inspired by all that you are. Kay Norton
Dear Sarah and Eric,
ReplyDeleteThe wedding was so beautiful and I'm sad that you're not able to enjoy a honeymoon respite. I'm praying hard that you'll both be comforted by God.
Pam
My Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteIt truly was a beautiful ceremony, but I know it must have been very tiring on your body. I'm sad that you've had to cancel your trip, but pray for relief from the pain, and special blessings for Eric as well.
I love you.
Charlotte
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI was given a book written by a well-known British pastor as he was battling with cancer, and I think this passage that he wrote is particularly relevant to you right now:
"It is one thing to mentally believe the statement, 'God loves you'; it is quite another to have a deep certainty of that within my heart and spirit. Yet that certainty is so crucial in times of crisis: a quiet, settled conviction and faith. I have found that such faith is encouraged (and it needs daily encouragement)partly by meditating on God's love in the scriptures, partly by the expression of God's love through caring Christian friends, but mostly by the inward experiencing of God's love through sensitive and joyful worship.
Never has the reality of such worship meant so much to me as during this time when I have had to realize the basic truth that my life is literally in God's hands. The apostle John once wrote, 'there is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear' (1 John 4:18). When we are quite sure that God loves us and have his perfect love within our hearts, all fears about pain, sickness and death must vanish. There is no room for them. As soon as we lose that conscious awareness of his love, even when in our minds we may still know it to be true, those fears may return to haunt and disturb.
Faith is a living thing. It is like a plant that needs constant feeding. If we take daily and active steps to nourish our faith, we shall find ourselves kept in God's peace and love, whatever storms may be raging around us. When we are feeling ill, it may be the task of others to bring God's love to us. It is their faith that counts, not ours. But one way or another, we need to find God's love and stay resting in it. Nothing is more important than that."
My prayer for you and Eric and your families is that even in this moment of disappointment and pain, that you are able to rest in God's perfect love.
Love from Kenya,
Courtney
Precious Sarah and Eric,
ReplyDeleteHow much I loved being at your wedding....It was so very inspiring in so many ways.. a true testament of how God's love can shine through even the darkest times.
Two things I loved so much...the smile and happiness of Denise..many radiated God's love..but none more than your Mom, Sarah.
The tale of your "inner horse" Sarah...I will always , always think of you with that vigor and jest for living.
So much more i would love to say..but want mainly for you to know that every prayer warrior I have that I can call upon is praying today for a miracle and a message from God despite your pain, God plans to heal you.
Love to you and all your family,
Mary Carter
Dear Sweet Sarah:
ReplyDeleteWe are so glad your wedding was wonderful.
We hope all your pain will go away.We are praying for you and for Eric always.
Love,
Maria and family