Thursday, November 4, 2010

Novemer 4th

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update sweet friend. Praying for you all the time. Stay strong. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you lots my dear. I hope the pain meds continue working effectively. Until then, I'll be praying that you find comfort and relaxation in your days. xoxo
    -Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sweet Sarah:
    We continue praying for you every day.
    We love you!
    Maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I met you along time ago in high school but just now had heard that you were fighting a very courageous fight and so I have been following you on your blog and FB. I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that I am praying for you daily and have faith in our Lord Jesus that he will heal you! Our God is so Great, so Strong and So Mighty! There is nothing our God can NOT do! Hang in there!

    Love, Carey Watson Hildebrand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sarah,
    I'm glad your dad is going to be with you during chemo. You're right, your mom wants to be with you - and she always is! In her heart, her thoughts, her prayers, and in all her conversations with friends thoughout the day. I'm so proud of her and awed by her strength. I know that much of your own strength is drawn from your firm belief in God, but I think He doubly blessed you with an excellent role model in your mother and the love and support of your father, sister, and husband. You are amazing, Sarah. Keep turning to God for comfort. Your family and friends will keep praying for you to have relief from the pain.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sarah
    Just to let you know you remain in our thoughts and our prayers. We are all continuing to pray for you every day on this side of the Atlantic.

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah,
    Praying hard for relief from pain. I love you. R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    I am praying for you! I can't wait for you to come up to MWE and see the beautiful fireflies the kids made in your honor. Mrs. Wensel
    made a beautiful sign with Lyrics to a firefly song she found on i-tunes. I will video tape it and send it to you and when you are ready to come up and see it I will be waiting for you. I miss you! Praying for you to be pain free. Everyone loves you and misses you!
    Love ya,
    Delia

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Beautiful Sarah,
    We love you and miss you so very much at MWE. Yes, the fireflies are abundant and waiting for the time when you can come see them and us. You are in our hearts, and in our minds, and your strength and purpose gives us a boost to continue in the beautiful traditions you've set here at Meadow Wood Elem.
    I love you and look forward to a day that will be pain-free for you, my dear friend.

    Charlotte ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Sarah,

    Knowing your tremendous strength and courage, and how you beautifully display them, I praise God for you... You are an inspiration to all of us, and I know that you know that we are all praying for you daily. I pray that God will touch you with his healing hands and give you even more strength, courage and clarity, as well as restful nights, joyful moments with friends and family, and sweet naps and decent apatite in between as you battle this cancer.

    love you my friend,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, How I wish I could take the pain away from you and send it far away. I pray your new meds will ease all your pain soon and you will get back to all the things you love to do. Today I was up in MWE's front office and a picture of you, Charlotte and Delia popped on the mounted TV screen and it was such a beautiful sight! Three beautiful, gifted and very special women up on one screen with the most wonderful smiles. My heart just felt like it was glowing when I thought about how all three of you have made such differences in so many children's lives! This Third Grade "Terrific Trio" still have so much love and knowledge to spread around so just take it easy for a few days and get some well earned rest. Hudson will be in kindergarten at MWE next year but before I know it, he will be heading to 3rd grade and to you! Griffin, I and our entire family have you constantly in our thoughts and prayers. You shine so very brightly in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thinking of you and your family....praying for your pain to be controled and your sweet smile to return.....hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah,

    I am thinking of you so often, and saying prayers for healing and comfort.

    Keep shining!
    Lisa Unger

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah: It is 3:00 pm and my prayer shift has started. I pray the Lord heal and make you well.

    II Corinthians V. 9:12
    My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. "I will all the more gladly boast of my weakness, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and calamities: for when I am weak, then I am strong.

    Craig, Susi, Janet, Jenny & Kyle

    ReplyDelete