Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Sarah: We are so thankful that your blood levels have rebounded-- again an answer to many, many prayers. We are looking forward to our trip to Texas for Thanksgiving and the wedding (plus your weather is much warmer than Nebraska right now! (: ). Jean and I continue praying for you and this trial you are experiencing. Much love, Dennis and Jean
Oh Praise GOD!!!! He is faithful. It is so wonderful to see your smiling face! Sounds like you are becoming quite an artist! You are so amazing and such a wonderful warrior for our LORD. Can't wait to see you!! Don't you worry about everything going right! It will turn out exactly as GOD wants! I copied that prayer and have it in my kitchen to pray throughout the days. much love
Sarah: We are so thankful that your blood levels have rebounded-- again an answer to many, many prayers. We are looking forward to our trip to Texas for Thanksgiving and the wedding (plus your weather is much warmer than Nebraska right now! (: ). Jean and I continue praying for you and this trial you are experiencing. Much love,
ReplyDeleteDennis and Jean
Yeah Sarah!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Praise GOD!!!! He is faithful. It is so wonderful to see your smiling face! Sounds like you are becoming quite an artist! You are so amazing and such a wonderful warrior for our LORD. Can't wait to see you!! Don't you worry about everything going right! It will turn out exactly as GOD wants! I copied that prayer and have it in my kitchen to pray throughout the days. much love
ReplyDeleteYea!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news, as your wedding countdown begins!!
ReplyDelete