Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
You touch my heart dear Sarah. Keep writing those poems!! So praying against that pain. You are so displaying God's love. May his unfailing love and peace be poured out upon you. much love.
Sarah, Love to you today and continued prayers. Is there still a prayer calendar? Maybe we need prayer every hour on the hour for pain for a while? Kathy
Sweet Sarah, I'm praying hard for that pain to leave you alone. I know your love your poetry and your pain poem was powerful. Listen to all those P's...power, poetry, prayer, pain...and most important praise - which we will do abundantly when you get your miracle. Love, R
After watching this post I am left with two feelings:
1)sympathy for what you're going thru/inspiration at the thought that we are here for a bigger purpose than just ourselves/admiration for you realizing that and using it to get you through
2)joy and happy memories at your "STOP! Intruder!" because that made me think of your self defense demonstration when you guys came over for dinner a long while back, hehe! I adore you girlie!
Your poem is wonderful. I'm praying for you. xoxo -Court
Loved our conversation, and I cherish your words. How forceful pain tries to be, such an Intruder as you put it. Well, I'll just keep praying an alarm system goes up soon in that body of yours. Keep those intruders out. Love you, your strength, and your friendship. Leita
You are a very powerful force for positive energy in this world my Sarah. I love your poem and I agree with your thoughts about our purpose "to love". Nothing is more important. Stay strong, and I'm hoping your pain will lessen as the doctors get it under control. Love you & am keeping you close to my heart. Charlotte
Love you. BD
ReplyDeleteYou touch my heart dear Sarah. Keep writing those poems!! So praying against that pain. You are so displaying God's love. May his unfailing love and peace be poured out upon you. much love.
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteYes keep writing those poems. You are an inspiration,continuing to pray for an easing of your pain.
Love, peace and prayers
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
Sarah, Love to you today and continued prayers.
ReplyDeleteIs there still a prayer calendar?
Maybe we need prayer every hour on the hour for pain for a while?
Kathy
Sweet Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm praying hard for that pain to leave you alone. I know your love your poetry and your pain poem was powerful. Listen to all those P's...power, poetry, prayer, pain...and most important praise - which we will do abundantly when you get your miracle.
Love, R
After watching this post I am left with two feelings:
ReplyDelete1)sympathy for what you're going thru/inspiration at the thought that we are here for a bigger purpose than just ourselves/admiration for you realizing that and using it to get you through
2)joy and happy memories at your "STOP! Intruder!" because that made me think of your self defense demonstration when you guys came over for dinner a long while back, hehe! I adore you girlie!
Your poem is wonderful. I'm praying for you. xoxo
-Court
Loved our conversation, and I cherish your words. How forceful pain tries to be, such an Intruder as you put it. Well, I'll just keep praying an alarm system goes up soon in that body of yours. Keep those intruders out. Love you, your strength, and your friendship.
ReplyDeleteLeita
You are a very powerful force for positive energy in this world my Sarah. I love your poem and I agree with your thoughts about our purpose "to love". Nothing is more important.
ReplyDeleteStay strong, and I'm hoping your pain will lessen as the doctors get it under control.
Love you & am keeping you close to my heart.
Charlotte
I love you and am thinking of you constantly. - Karolyn
ReplyDelete