Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8th

Today was an extremely long day.  I was at MD Anderson from 9:00-4:30.  I will share with you all tomorrow.  And remember that each of you is a blessing in my life.  Thank you for taking the time to check in on me.  

7 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I'm sorry it was such a long day. My prayers will be for you to have a restful, pain free night.
    Fondly,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-

    You are a blessing! I hope all went well. Shine bright firefly, shine bright. You are always in my prayers. The Dunavin's love you!

    Delia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    I hope you're able to rest, that sounds like a very long day. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers tonight. I miss your sweet smiling face.
    Love you so.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. lifting you up in prayer for strength and restoration tonight as you sleep. much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you Sarah! Shine Bright Firefly, Shine Bright :)!!! You are still my inspiration for many reasons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, just to let you know that our prayers and love are with you. We pray for you in our home group-we're friends of Courtney and go to church and home group together. You are such an inspiration to us and our thoughts are with you! Loads of love from our home group in Nairobi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah,
    You don't know me - I found you through your friend Hannah on another blog. Anyway, you are such an inspiration - your faith and your strength! I tell everyone your story and what an angel you are - you have touched my life and I will pray for the healing of your body! Thank you for your honest sharing - you do shine bright, firefly! Have fun at ceramics!

    ReplyDelete