Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
YAY for the new mixer!!! That's the best kitchen gadget ever! You look fabulous, sound fabulous, and your makeup looks great every way you've experimented so far--and you know I would tell you if that wasn't so. :) Yay for weddings!! So fun!!! xoxo
Very cute; I totally understand about the mixer. I still have mine from way, way back when I first got married as well. They definitely come in handy! Can't wait to see your beautiful face! Love you. Charlotte
Your makeup is wonderful and you look so beautiful...a radiant bride/wife/bride??? I'm so excited for you that your big day is just around the corner and you are looking and seem to be feeling GREAT! Prayers, prayers, prayers. Love ya, R
oh how cool a green mixer!!!! I have always done potatoes by hand but had to make 10# the other day and used a hand mixer and it went well so go make lots of mashed potatoes!:) You look great! Praise God for answered prayers! see you soon! much love!
Hey, Sarah! It's old Uncle Rick! Skylar just gave me your blog link, so I've been catching up. You are such an inspiration! Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding. You already look radiant!
you're so cute. see you in 4 days!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for the new mixer!!! That's the best kitchen gadget ever! You look fabulous, sound fabulous, and your makeup looks great every way you've experimented so far--and you know I would tell you if that wasn't so. :) Yay for weddings!! So fun!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteVery cute; I totally understand about the mixer. I still have mine from way, way back when I first got married as well. They definitely come in handy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your beautiful face!
Love you.
Charlotte
Your makeup is wonderful and you look so beautiful...a radiant bride/wife/bride???
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you that your big day is just around the corner and you are looking and seem to be feeling GREAT! Prayers, prayers, prayers. Love ya, R
oh how cool a green mixer!!!! I have always done potatoes by hand but had to make 10# the other day and used a hand mixer and it went well so go make lots of mashed potatoes!:) You look great! Praise God for answered prayers! see you soon! much love!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better!! Happy wedding weekend and hugs to you both!
ReplyDeleteHey, Sarah! It's old Uncle Rick! Skylar just gave me your blog link, so I've been catching up. You are such an inspiration! Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding. You already look radiant!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day to get married!!! Have a wonderful day and a great honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Michelle & Patty