Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Glimpse of the Wedding on Nov. 27th!!!!!!!!

A glimpse at first look:






A glimpse at the ceremony:





A glimpse of Most of Nov. 27th:
CLICK on LINK below!!




6 comments:

  1. Your sweet smile makes me smile. I am so grateful we got to be part of that awesome day. Praying like crazy. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I loved the time lapse at the beginning watching Eric's foot bounce up and down on his leg!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - I feel like I was there! The setting was the best. Can't wait for more pics. Love you - R

    ReplyDelete
  4. That time lapse made my heart smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you look beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing!!!
    Love, maria and family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel privileged to have been a part of your special day. It was beautiful, spiritual, fun and authentic.... all the things you are Sarah Chidgey Hughes. And, Eric, what a dream man; he's obviously in love -- just enchanted with you, can't say that I blame him.
    Love you.
    C.

    ReplyDelete