Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14th

I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!  Mine was very eventful and I didn't have a chance to video blog!  I will update tomorrow.

s

6 comments:

  1. still praying hope you are ok. much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing your sweet face this morning. I am a teacher and wake at five to have prayer time in a ragged out orange chair. After I finish devotional's and Bible time I come to Just Some Thoughts to get my feel of the most courageous women I know. You Sarah!!! I miss your video blog this morning. I miss your sweet face and especially Shine Bright Firefly Shine Bright. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    I read this verse this morning and thought of you. Hugs, Marianne

    Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah
    Yes praying hard for you too. Hope you're ok please update us soon our firefly.

    Love and prayers

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,
    I wanted to share a MW Christmas moment with you. I had the chance to work the sale table at the MWE Nutcracker performance last night. A 2nd grade child that did not know you, wanted to buy a "Shine Bright Firefly" bracelet to honor you. It struck me that so many children only know of your brightness and goodness through word of mouth, from the impact you had on your students. Although you are on sabbatical, you continue to teach us on your blog. Thank you for sharing your faith and wisdom. May you experience the essence of advent - peace, love, joy and hope!

    Amanda (Harrison's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    Thank you for having the boldness to do this blog. I found out about it today when Chris Seay posted a link on Facebook. I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete