Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Your prayers are written on my heart...WBC's and platelets to increase quickly and provide fast protection. Thank you for your inspiring words and your vulnerablity. Love you! Jess
You're very brave Sarah, thank you for your inspiring words. My thoughts and prayers are for your body to be protected. Love you and appreciate you. Charlotte
We are praying for you and for your levels to get higher. Thank you for your inspiring words. I am talking with Michelle to see what we can do for Him this season.
Praying, precious girl, for increased white and platelet counts. I had to smile when I thought of how you laughed at advertisers contacting you about your blog because your blog is an ad for the Lord! After I read yesterday's entry I got on the Samaritan's Purse website and donated a hand dug water well! So, I think you have selected just the right Person to represent!!! ;)
Sarah, I am praying for your platelet and WBC to rise in a miraculous way and that you will be divinely protected. Your messages are always a tribute to our Lord's faithfulness and grace, but today's message was particularly inspiring. Praying, praying, praying and thanking God for you. Hope I have a chance to meet you one day!
Sarah, your life is such a beautiful testament to your faith in Christ. Thank you for sharing your life with us, it means, so, so much. I am praying daily for your complete healing!
Dear Mrs.Hughes, We all hope that there will be a Christmas miracle because we are all praying!! Also keep in mind that God,MWE,and your family is in your heart RIGHT NOW!!!
Your prayers are written on my heart...WBC's and platelets to increase quickly and provide fast protection. Thank you for your inspiring words and your vulnerablity. Love you! Jess
ReplyDeleteYou're very brave Sarah, thank you for your inspiring words. My thoughts and prayers are for your body to be protected.
ReplyDeleteLove you and appreciate you.
Charlotte
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and for your levels to get higher. Thank you for your inspiring words. I am talking with Michelle to see what we can do for Him this season.
Patty
so praying for your protection from illness.You are such a light in the darkness. I too pray for a Christmas miracle for you. much love
ReplyDeletePraying, precious girl, for increased white and platelet counts. I had to smile when I thought of how you laughed at advertisers contacting you about your blog because your blog is an ad for the Lord! After I read yesterday's entry I got on the Samaritan's Purse website and donated a hand dug water well! So, I think you have selected just the right Person to represent!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSarah, I am praying for your platelet and WBC to rise in a miraculous way and that you will be divinely protected. Your messages are always a tribute to our Lord's faithfulness and grace, but today's message was particularly inspiring. Praying, praying, praying and thanking God for you. Hope I have a chance to meet you one day!
ReplyDeleteSarah, your life is such a beautiful testament to your faith in Christ. Thank you for sharing your life with us, it means, so, so much. I am praying daily for your complete healing!
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeletePrayiing as ever for both of your blood counts to rise. You are truly inspirational
Love and prayers
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton and England
Dear Mrs.Hughes,
ReplyDeleteWe all hope that there will be a Christmas miracle because we are all praying!! Also keep in mind that God,MWE,and your family is in your heart RIGHT NOW!!!
Love,
Emily Benz,Taylor Krosby,Morgan Pierce