Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
December 2nd
I finished day two of chemo and my dad is typing this because I cannot keep my eyes open or a thought running. I had an X-ray done yesterday of the ankle and it did not show any evidence of cancer. But the pain continues so please continue praying for me.
Happy to hear about the x-ray and continuing to pray for your healing and for the pain to cease. You are still shining bright, even if you can't type your blog today! Stand strong. Love, Ellen
I have just had the priviledge of viewing your brilliant wedding photos, you looked beautiful. So glad to hear about the x ray results. We will all continue to pray for you on this side of the Atlantic.
I am so sorry you are still having alot of pain. Praying for wisdom for the Drs. and accurate diagnosis. continued prayers for healing and grace and strength for you both right now much love
Sarah, You have never looked more beautiful than you do in your wedding photos! Beyond STUNNING and breathtaking! Your wedding looked absolutely perfect and like it was completely filled with love and happiness!
I hope you aren't suffering any pain right now and have been able to get some much deserved rest these past few days. You are in my thoughts at every heartbeat I have and in my prayers constantly. Love Debbie, Griffin and the wacko family.
(my sister-in-law lives in San Antonio and turns out she knows a relative of yours. I can't remember her name but she has a son who is a friend of my niece, Jennifer. I think they go to school together at SAC, SA Christian)
Happy to hear about the x-ray and continuing to pray for your healing and for the pain to cease. You are still shining bright, even if you can't type your blog today! Stand strong.
ReplyDeleteLove, Ellen
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteI have just had the priviledge of viewing your brilliant wedding photos, you looked beautiful. So glad to hear about the x ray results. We will all continue to pray for you on this side of the Atlantic.
Love and prayers
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
Dear Sweet Sarah:
ReplyDeleteWe continue thinking and praying for you every day.
Love, Maria and family.
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you - so glad your dad is there to type for you!
Love,
Jenifer
Sweet Sarah - sleep, sleep, sleep. So glad to hear the xray was clear. I'm praying your prayer and thinking of you everyday. Love, R
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are still having alot of pain. Praying for wisdom for the Drs. and accurate diagnosis. continued prayers for healing and grace and strength for you both right now much love
ReplyDeleteSarah, You have never looked more beautiful than you do in your wedding photos! Beyond STUNNING and breathtaking! Your wedding looked absolutely perfect and like it was completely filled with love and happiness!
ReplyDeleteI hope you aren't suffering any pain right now and have been able to get some much deserved rest these past few days. You are in my thoughts at every heartbeat I have and in my prayers constantly. Love Debbie, Griffin and the wacko family.
(my sister-in-law lives in San Antonio and turns out she knows a relative of yours. I can't remember her name but she has a son who is a friend of my niece, Jennifer. I think they go to school together at SAC, SA Christian)