Take a look at some of the wedding photos! They made my heart happy! I hope they make your heart happy too!
http://sweetcarolinephoto.com/slideshows/saraheric2/
love,
s
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Wow! What a pure joyous occassion! I love the pics of Courtney! I know you are blessed and surrounded by love. May the JOY of this CHRISTmas season fill your heart!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!! What a joyous occasion!!!
ReplyDeleteYowsers! That took my breath away!! You are the most beautiful bride that day and always!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful wonderful day!
All my love to you guys!
Kelly
Beautiful photographs, you looked absolutely lovely and it looks as if everyone had a marvellous day.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
I have been coming to your blog every day for the past 6 months since I was directed here by my prayer partner. I pray for you daily and I just wanted to let you know that I have never seen such beautiful wedding pictures. I felt the joy and love that must have been palpable that day. Congratulations and wishing you many, many wonderful years to come.
ReplyDeleteI very much enjoyed seeing you two! You're a GORGEOUS couple!!! I am working on giving some thing to the community in the honor of the Lord and I really like your idea! Thank you for always sharing the cool things you find out about! A few years ago, I temped at The Nature Conservancy and learned a little about that topic and more; it's very sad. I hope to be able to help in some way! Hope you have a wonderful week Sarah!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shara