I just want to let everyone know that I am okay. I am battling fatigue right now and I have very little energy. I slept most of the day. Please pray for my blood levels to be where they should and that my fatigue would subside. . . . . I have to say that I question this process -- why do I have to go through all of this? And then I look to Jesus and I see the suffering He went through that He probably didn't want to go through and I continue the fight. It is not for me it is for Him.
Shine Bright, Firefly, shine bright!
Just some thoughts . . .
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Profoundly and well said, sweet girl. Know that the Robinsons in Corsicana hold you close in prayer and are trusting Him with you...
ReplyDeleteLove, Ellen
Thank you for the update Sarah! I have been thinking and praying for you a lot!!
ReplyDelete-Teresa Pecinovsky
Precious girl, thank you for letting us hear from you. It is clear that you are keeping your eyes on the Lord, the Author and Perfecter of our faith Who for the joy set before Him endured. May you continue to rest in Him, gaining new strength as you do.
ReplyDeleteWith love and prayers,
Mary
Rest, be well and you remain in my thoughts and prayers. Kathleen
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteKnow that my prayers for you are faithful. May God's love comfort you and fill you with the courage and strength to continue the good fight.
My love, Nancy
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'll keep praying for your blood levels to be where they should be and for your fatigue to lessen. Know that you are loved by many.
Pam
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteAs ever you remain an inspiration for us all. Rest and we will all continue to pray for you.
Love and blessings
Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England
Sarah, just wanted you to know that our family has been following you and thinking about you. Our thoughts are with you as you rest and let the medicine do its work.
ReplyDeleteThe Williamsons
Sweet Sarah, I'm continuing to pray for pain to cease, your blood levels to improve and for your fatigue to subside. You are so courageous and such a great example of faith. Even though you aren't with us at MW you continue to teach us through your strong spirit. Love, R
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteThank you for continuing to keep us posted. I agree with Robye's message, that you continue to teach us. Your Christmas Eve message was so grounding for me; reminding me to celebrate life and Christ's gift to us. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and courage with us.
Amanda and Harrison
Hello Sarah & Eric....your love, faith and strength continue to be a shining firefly for all who follow your journey through this blog. We continue to pray for each of you, your families, friends & medical community. We are saddened the cancer continues and admire the resolve in which you move forward so determined and turning it all over to our Lord. May God continue to grant you His peace and the strength of the community around you. Rest when needed and allow your body to heal and counts to rise. In His love, Ricki Brady, San Antonio
ReplyDeleteSarah -
ReplyDeleteI wanted you to know that you were on my heart this morning. I had not been in front of a computer for about a week, but something told me that you needed some extra prayer time. I was sad to read your news, but I am still filled with hope for you. I will continue praying for your healing, purpose, and peace.
Prayingand praying my dear.
ReplyDeleteIsaiah 33:2 But LORD be merciful to us, for we have waited for you. Be our strength each day and our salvation in times of trouble. much love.
Dearest Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration to so many people. I am praying that your blood levels will be normal, that your pain will stop and that your energy will return. God bless you sweet girl.
Love, Mary Lou
Sarah, you are such an inspiration to us all. You are correct with you say that Jesus suffered. And yes we question why we have to go through such suffering. You are fighting this! I am behind you all the way with my prayers. My daughter Kristina Proctor just got married also. She married a Lutheran Seminary Intern. They will pray for you daily.
ReplyDeleteKathleen Kidd Proctor
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYou truly are the most courageous woman I know. What an honor it is to be your friend and witness God's beauty and glory through you. I want more of Him because of you.
Sloan
My dearest friend,
ReplyDeleteI love you with all my heart and am so very sad to hear your news. However, as always, I'm encouraged by your strong spirit, and by your sweet, sweet Eric. What a wonderful love you two have, and what a blessing you are to all who know you.
Peace to you and your family. My prayers are for your comfort and for healing.
Love,
Charlotte
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI thought of you when I read these verses this morning.
Blessings, Marianne
Psalm 62:5-8 (New International Version, ©2010)
5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
7 My salvation and my honor depend on God
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
8 Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
i love this. i love you.
ReplyDelete