Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15th

7 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts about Christmas. This year we are going to Malawi to see Elisabeth and rather than buying presents I am putting the money toward a scholarship for the students at her school. I am relaxed and enjoying the season. Making cookies and not shopping. I love it. thank you for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So praying for you!! You look cute today and your smile is infectious. Hope you have a wonderful time tonight. much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect message for the Christmas season. You are glowing today.....must be the Firefly within you......probably the Holy Spirit however : ) Praying for you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sarah, how you make my day! What a Sweetheart you are! We love you and Dennis and I pray many times a day for you!
    Hugs!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sarah
    Your thoughts about what Christmas means are so right on. Continuing to pray hard for your healing.

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Sarah! Your thoughts about Christmas give me strength to stick to my plan to do more giving and less 'gifting' this Christmas season. It's difficult to not get caught up in the craziness. I so miss your words of wisdom around MW each day. I'm praying hard for the pain to subside. Hope to see you next week...R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah! I miss not seeing you for the last few days. Seeing you and hearing your inspiring words have become a very big and important part of my day, my life. I hope you are getting plenty of rest because I'm sure things will get pretty busy this next week.

    Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your journey and for letting me hear all of the wondering and inspirational thoughts that I know come directly from your big, sweet heart. The Green Family loves you dearly!!

    ReplyDelete