Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29th -- Vote for Our Photo

***Go to www.sweetcarolinephoto.com and vote for OUR wedding photo to win the best wedding photo!  Our number is 47 and you have to go to "click to comment" at the end of all of photo options.  Once you click it, scroll all the way down to the last picture again and you will see the place where you can post the number 47!  

11 comments:

  1. Voting Now! So happy to hear your voice and laugh sweet Sarah. Glad you're feeling better from the latest round of chemo. Praying constantly. Love! Hil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    Hello! I know you do not know me but I go to Ecclesia. I read your blog and today me and my 5 month old son watched it together. It was adorable, he was just smiling and giggling at everything you said. He tried to get out of my arms and eat the computer and then he just started to talk to you. I thought you might like to know this.

    I am glad you had a merry Christmas and we are praying for you.

    Hayley and Henry Smith

    http://thefamilyband.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear you laugh! I'll vote for ANYTHING to hear that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the current count is any indication, you've got this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!!! so good to see you and hear you!! Love you! You are sooooo adorable!!! Hi Denise!!!! We will vote for you!love ya dearie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah and Denise!! It's so good to see both of you today!!! We're going to vote right now!!!
    Much love and prayers.
    Jean and Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted. :-) It it truly a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah and Eric,

    Your FAITH shines bright even in the midst of not the best of news. Trust in God even when you don't understand...and continue to shine bright...you encourage me...and by the way....I voted for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heading to the Sweet Caroline website now to vote for you and Eric. I'm very happy to see your beautiful face my dear.
    Love you and hoping you're feeling better.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sarah
    Voting for you now. Happy New Year and God Bless you both.

    Love and prayers
    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete