Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th

13 comments:

  1. So glad you are home Sarah, and praying that you keep feeling better each day. It is so wild that advertisers are contacting you--what do they want to advertise? I thought it was funny too and it makes me so happy to see you smile! I love you and Eric, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have such a sweet husband!:) So glad you had a fun day. Sometimes you just have to splurge and have some sugar. Hope it was delicious! You have such a great purpose!!! You are becoming famous!!! ha ha. Continued prayers and yes your wedding was so absolutely beautiful!!! much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you had a nice day. The wedding pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and the guy's not bad either ;-)

    Enjoy being at home doing nothing. It's nice to just be at home and think "this is my house".

    I pray for you and Eric every day. Hope to see you in person soon. Hugs and love, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to see your beautiful face and hear your sweet voice today. :) I sure have missed it. I am so glad that you are home and able to relax and enjoy your own home...what a difference that can make. What a treat to spend a lovely Tuesday morning with Eric and your Dad..you sure do deserve it my dear! Sending lots of love your way. :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's wonderful news -- that you got to have a fun day, instead of yet another "hospital" day, I know those have to get very tiresome. It's great to see your lovely face and hear your dear voice. It was a totally beautiful & spiritual wedding, and you're right, the pictures are fabulous! Here's hoping you feel better with each new day.
    Love you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,
    Am so glad to hear you had a wonderful day with Eric and your dad! It's great to see you on video again!
    My heart and prayers are with you!
    Lovingly, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are home! My prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah you are too sweet and I'm so glad y'all had an awesome day! It was an honor to be a part of your big day.
    I just think of what the officiant said at your wedding "your class just got a whole lot bigger" and he's so right, your blog is inspiring. You are in my prayers!
    Your photographer, Caroline :)


    (Edited to correct spelling error!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you look so good! So good to hear your voice and see your face. I am glad you are home and that you had such a fun morning yesterday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, precious girl, for letting us hear from you post wedding. What an example you and Eric are of the fact that Jesus Christ came to give us abundant life! So glad that included a fab dessert and a trip to the Natural Science Museum! I grew up in Houston and have a daughter and son-in-law who are living there now and it is fun to think of you out and about in this cool weather. Blessings and prayers to you both from Corpus Christi,
    :) Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Sarah
    So glad to hear you had a lovely day with Eric and your Dad. Hope you get better day by day.

    Love and Prayers
    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just at the Museum of Natural Science on a field trip! Would've been crazy if I ran into you! Anyways, I am thrilled to hear about your fun day with the boys and to see you all full of cheer. Tis the season! Love you sweet girl. xoxo
    (and how funny about advertisers hitting you up--you are one popular, inspiring chickadee!)

    ReplyDelete