Merry Christmas!!! Today I am blogging from the spa- actually I am dictating my blog to Brooke. I'll be able to finish the blog today if I do it that way! (For real) Just a reminder, this is day 2 of my sixth round of chemo. We've already started the day in a cheerful spirit... sipping tea and making ginger snaps with my new apple green mixer! It sure does feel like Christmas when there is a lot of hustle and bustle in the house, with the rich smell of cinnamon and Christmas tree wafting through the air and Christmas music playing in the background. Each day we choose to celebrate. We could have chosen to have a sullen Christmas this year, but instead we choose to celebrate life, the birth of Jesus our savior and our family and friends. We hope that you'll choose to celebrate and feast well this holiday with us. Thank you for being such an amazing gift to me. Pictures of this morning to come later!
Shine bright firefly, shine bright. Just some thoughts...
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Sarah-Merry Christmas to you and your family. You are a beautiful person and we continue to pray for you on this special day. We pray that God gives you peace and courage during this hard part of your journey. Sean talks about you all the time and he sends his love. We will be going to church soon and Sean and Ryan will be sending their prayers to you. We love you a lot and may you have a Merry Christmas-we will be thinking of you. Love, Bill, Elizabeth, Sean and Ryan Daly
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and Eric...I kow you are celebrating with your family as well. Hugs to all of you!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Eve! Love, R
ReplyDeleteSarah and Eric,
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for you throughout each day--for the pain and the cancer to leave you. Sarah I continue to pray for you as I read daily. I've been in Paul's many letters lately and I see so many parallels as he endured many hardships. God's reply to one of his pleadings for relief was "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power becomes perfect in weakness." You're a true disciple, Sarah.
Love, Joy, and Peace to you both,
The Campbells
Sarah and Eric,
ReplyDeleteWe loved seeing the wedding video & pictures. Caroline tried to send a msg, but had trouble posting. She loved seeing you look so beautiful and happy! She prays for you to feel better. Merry Christmas sweet Sarah & Eric. The Carr Family.
Dearest Sarah and Eric
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your families
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
You remain as ever in our thoughts and prayers.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright
Penny,Ray and Jack Hare,Brighton,England
What a huge blessing to read yesterday's entry! I adore ginger snaps! On this Christmas Day sending love and prayers and the merriest of wishes to a precious bloggy friend.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mary
Merry Christmas Sarah and Eric!! We hope you had a truly wonderful and blessed day! Today's a day of miracles and I know there is a miracle out there just for you, Sarah. My prayers for you to be free of Cecil's cancer and pain comes with every beat my heart makes. I'm sure God is getting pretty tired of me hogging up all of his time lately so I'm sure he is busy putting the final touches on your special miracle. God has sent me one miracle already when he put you in Griffin's life. Mountains of love and prayers to you, Eric and the Chidgey/Hughes families.
ReplyDelete