Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th



7 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs.Chidgey,
    I am so sorry about your white blood cell acount, I heard that it is low.We are going to pray for you tonight. And here is a psalm from the bible...
    "Let love and faithfulness never leave you,
    bind them around your neck,write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Sarah. So praying for your blood counts and protection from getting sick. So glad you got to hang out with Elizabeth! she is so sweet! Continued prayers as God hides you under the shelter of his wings. much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear friend...
    I want you to know that I am committing to pray specifically for your white bloods cells and platelet levels to rise in the coming days. Keep us posted.
    Shine bright firefly, shine bright.
    You are beautiful. :)
    Love you, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    I was looking at the beautiful photo you gave me Christmas 2007 -- it has a precious child putting her hand beneath a pipe with water coming out. Your note on the back is lovely regarding Living Water International.

    You are in my thoughts tonight dear friend.
    Love you.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers, dear friend. I have the photo Charlotte speaks of in our living room--so beautiful and inspiring to look at...as are you!! Oh how I pray for that white blood cell count to go up. xoxo
    -Court

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, praying for you and a strengthened immune system. May you feel God's presence and love surrounding you always. -Brandie (from Ecclesia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sarah
    Praying for all of your blood counts to go up and for a strengthened immune system. So glad you got to hang out with Elizabeth today.

    Penny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton, England

    ReplyDelete