Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
So glad to hear from you and glad you are doing well and had fun with dear Elizabeth. What fun you and Eric must have had! So praying for your healing and for God to just pour out his mercy, grace and love upon you both> You make me smile dear. Think of you sooooo very much. much love
Precious girl, when I listen to you on your blog two words keep coming to mind.. Abundant Life! Jesus Christ is so evident in and through you! Love and prayers that are clearly being answered, :) Mary
How I wish I could be at the healing service tonight! I will be praying for you to heal fully and thinking of you tonight and, especially, tomorrow. I love you sweet friend and Merry Christmas!
Hi Sarah, Sorry I missed the service. Norm's in town and I just checked the blog today -- Tuesday, Dec. 21. I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes well through this week. I love you and Norm sends his love as well. Charlotte
So glad to hear from you and glad you are doing well and had fun with dear Elizabeth. What fun you and Eric must have had! So praying for your healing and for God to just pour out his mercy, grace and love upon you both> You make me smile dear. Think of you sooooo very much. much love
ReplyDeletePrecious girl, when I listen to you on your blog two words keep coming to mind.. Abundant Life! Jesus Christ is so evident in and through you!
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers that are clearly being answered,
:) Mary
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear from you as ever, contiuing to pray for your health and healing.
Peny, Ray and Jack Hare, Brighton,England
How I wish I could be at the healing service tonight! I will be praying for you to heal fully and thinking of you tonight and, especially, tomorrow. I love you sweet friend and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletetonight was amazing. i didnt get a chance to say hi but it was healing for all of us.
ReplyDeletejen
Sarah - the service was amazing. Michelle and I will be praying for you today during your PET scan.
ReplyDeletePatty & Michelle
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed the service. Norm's in town and I just checked the blog today -- Tuesday, Dec. 21. I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes well through this week.
I love you and Norm sends his love as well.
Charlotte