Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21st

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for your prayers last night; they could be felt from all around the world.  The healing service was amazing.

Today pain still plagues my left foot and left hip area.  But the great news is that the scheduling of my PETSC went smoothly.  This means that instead of me waiting 2 hours to be seen; they were calling me to see if I was ready (I had a few other appointments before the scan).  Also there were little God moments along the way which were incredible and kept me going.   A familiar x-ray tech shared 2 different miracles in his life.  It was definitely the correct way to start the day.

Things went smoothly during my scan and I finished earlier than expected.  :o)  Woohoo!!

Now we continue to pray with expectant hearts.

Results come tomorrow morning -- 9:30AM  and chemo starts that afternoon.

with love,
s

6 comments:

  1. Praying down here in Corpus Christi for a great PET scan report and for healing of pain in your foot and hip. So glad the healing service was a blessing! Thankful, too, for God sitings throughout your day and for smooth going all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, we have mutual friends. Just looked at your wedding pictures and my WORD - you were one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen! And I've seen a lot of brides ;)

    Praying for a pain-free Christmas for you.

    Much love -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sarah,It was so good to get a Sarah hug yesterday! I'm praying for great news from the PET scan and a smooth start to chemo tomorrow.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah,
    I'm glad your PET scan went smoothly. I'll be praying that you get a good report and that the pain goes away.
    Enjoy the time with your family.
    Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear the scan went smoothly & praying for good news today! You're in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Love you sweet friend- Hil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying soooo hard for you these days. I'm so happy to hear the prayer service was just awesome and glad to hear the scan wasn't to much trouble. You are in my heart.

    ReplyDelete