Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Keep running the race with perseverance and you are so doing that! It's like running a marathon, sometimes you have the energy and other times you just have to walk not stop but slow the pace. Praying for his power to fill you to overflowing to enable you to press on. So many praying for that for you. Praising God for continual answers to prayer. much love
I like what Amy said. I understand you not having much to say as far as updates now and then, but I know I don't need much. It's just nice seeing your shining face! I also can't wait to see your creations from your ceramics class! And perhaps you'll share some of the things you've been painting? :) Love you lots!! Keep on truckin' girl, and know you're never alone! xoxo
Dear Sarah- I'm glad to hear that it made you feel good to drive yourself today and have some control. That is wonderful and a daily activity that I know I take for granted. Once again, you being an awesome teacher, have reminded me to appreciate even the little things I do day in and day out! I do like your knit hat-it looks very nice on you. I hope you can get out again tomorrow for another walk and enjoy the cool air. Love and hugs-Elizabeth
Hi There Sarah -- It's always good to see and hear you; I'm happy you and Eric were able to enjoy the beautiful weather. Delia and I are loving recess duty this week -- such a joy to be outside in the cool breeze and sunshine. Love you and sending positive energy your way. Charlotte ;>)
Dear Sarah It's great to be able to hear from you everyday and we all understand that there are going to be times when there is no new news. You remain in all our thoughts and prayers.
Keep running the race with perseverance and you are so doing that! It's like running a marathon, sometimes you have the energy and other times you just have to walk not stop but slow the pace. Praying for his power to fill you to overflowing to enable you to press on. So many praying for that for you. Praising God for continual answers to prayer. much love
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking and praying for you every day.
Love,Maria.
I like what Amy said. I understand you not having much to say as far as updates now and then, but I know I don't need much. It's just nice seeing your shining face! I also can't wait to see your creations from your ceramics class! And perhaps you'll share some of the things you've been painting? :) Love you lots!! Keep on truckin' girl, and know you're never alone! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSarah, You don't need to have new news for us each day...just smile and tell us hello!
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah- I'm glad to hear that it made you feel good to drive yourself today and have some control. That is wonderful and a daily activity that I know I take for granted. Once again, you being an awesome teacher, have reminded me to appreciate even the little things I do day in and day out! I do like your knit hat-it looks very nice on you. I hope you can get out again tomorrow for another walk and enjoy the cool air. Love and hugs-Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteHi There Sarah -- It's always good to see and hear you; I'm happy you and Eric were able to enjoy the beautiful weather. Delia and I are loving recess duty this week -- such a joy to be outside in the cool breeze and sunshine.
ReplyDeleteLove you and sending positive energy your way.
Charlotte ;>)
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeleteIt's great to be able to hear from you everyday and we all understand that there are going to be times when there is no new news. You remain in all our thoughts and prayers.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England