Wednesday, March 24th I will have a consultation with my new plastic surgeon from MD Anderson. This should bring me a step closer to having the actual surgery.
On another note, today I filled out volunteer information for MD Anderson. As I have journeyed through being diagnosed with cancer and all of the unknowns, I have decided that I want to help others in the same situations I faced. I am not sure what it will look like, but it is clear that I want to help people experiencing such a difficult time in their lives. I look forward to the challenges that lay ahead of me serving in this way. I know that God has great plans for me and I truly believe that He wants me to be light in a very uncertain place.
Love,
s
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment