Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Love your hat!!! 10 years from now this birthday will be a spot where you look back and say wow look what God has done. I am so thankful for every birthday I have no matter how old I get! One day the Lord will restore what the locusts have eaten. Praying for continual healing and God's refining process for you both in this hard time. Enjoy every moment of your special day! much love.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat and the radiant countenance that accompanies it! The peace of the Lord is clearly resting upon you Sarah. Much Love and blessings from Isaac and I.
Happy birthday, Sarah. Hope you have a wonderful day!! I am also praying for you every day.
ReplyDeleteI love that adorable hat!
ReplyDeleteLove your hat!!! 10 years from now this birthday will be a spot where you look back and say wow look what God has done. I am so thankful for every birthday I have no matter how old I get! One day the Lord will restore what the locusts have eaten. Praying for continual healing and God's refining process for you both in this hard time. Enjoy every moment of your special day! much love.
ReplyDeleteI pray you know that you are such an inspiration and are bringing many to follow Jesus because of your faith.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the hat and the radiant countenance that accompanies it! The peace of the Lord is clearly resting upon you Sarah. Much Love and blessings from Isaac and I.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sarah! I hope you have a fantastic day.
ReplyDeleteLove, Patty & Michelle
Happy Birthday to a great, positive and loving young lady!! Hope you hve a fabulous day.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLots of Love to You!
The Schuler's