Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
My Dear Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that you're hurting. It makes me sad, but I'm praying that you'll feel better soon. You are in my heart as always, and I think of you often. Much love sweetie. Charlotte XXooXXooXXoo
Sarah...so sorry to hear you are in pain...it is something that I guess you have to go through and it is not fun I am sure....praying for easing of the pain and for your sweet smile and laughter to return as they have been...rest up so that this next round of chemo won't be too hard on you..hugs to you.
Rest is good; I'm glad you got plenty of it today. Pain is no good; I pray that it goes away very soon. Perhaps the pain set in to force you to slow down and rest. Hopefully it is short lived and you're back to your cheery self again soon! xoxo
Praying always for you, Sarah. Trusting for rest and peace for your body and spirit, for the pain to subside and for this round of chemo to be tremendously effective and minimally bothersome. Keep the faith, keep standing strong, confident that there are so many of us standing with you. Keep shining bright firefly. Love in Him, Ellen R.
Sarah. praying for you today. praying against the pain and for continued healing. love from the Seay's and i hope we call all do dinner again soon! blessings, robbie
My Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that you're hurting. It makes me sad, but I'm praying that you'll feel better soon. You are in my heart as always, and I think of you often.
Much love sweetie.
Charlotte XXooXXooXXoo
Sarah...so sorry to hear you are in pain...it is something that I guess you have to go through and it is not fun I am sure....praying for easing of the pain and for your sweet smile and laughter to return as they have been...rest up so that this next round of chemo won't be too hard on you..hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteRest is good; I'm glad you got plenty of it today. Pain is no good; I pray that it goes away very soon. Perhaps the pain set in to force you to slow down and rest. Hopefully it is short lived and you're back to your cheery self again soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe love you,Sarah! We hate it that you're hurting. Our love and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteJean and Dennis
Praying always for you, Sarah. Trusting for rest and peace for your body and spirit, for the pain to subside and for this round of chemo to be tremendously effective and minimally bothersome. Keep the faith, keep standing strong, confident that there are so many of us standing with you. Keep shining bright firefly.
ReplyDeleteLove in Him, Ellen R.
Sarah.
ReplyDeletepraying for you today. praying against the pain and for continued healing. love from the Seay's and i hope we call all do dinner again soon! blessings, robbie
Dear Sarah
ReplyDeletePraying for your pain to ease. Rest and relax for healing during your next stage of chemo. As ever you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright.
Love and prayers