Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
I love seeing you! So glad you're set up with video blog! You look amazing, as usual. You continue to be at the top of my prayer list, but I don't need to tell you that. You know it already. xoxo
Sarah, Dennis and I love you very much! It was wonderful to see a video tonight. Keep 'em coming! We think and pray for you and Eric non-stop! We look forward to seeing you soon! Jean and Dennis
S, I Love the video blog! It is so good to see you live and in living color. :) Your headband is so happy, great pick!! :) Praying tonight that the Lord would sustain you and provide exactly what you need in the coming days of rest...also praying for minimal side effects. Love you, Jess
Here via a friend of a friend. Just wanted you to know you are in my prayers. Your story has shook me to the core and I can't imagine the changes you are going through in such a short time. Praying for healing and that you can stay as comfortable as possible through treatment.
BTW - Your hair looks so great - makes me think I should get mine all cut off too. :)
My adorable and wonderful Sarah, what a joy to see you and hear your sweet voice. We miss you terribly at school. I'm so happy you've made it through your first round of chemotherapy. You're in my heart always, stay strong ;-). Love you.
girlfriend. your tears are bringing me to tears. praying with you. praying the medicine does it's thing.
ReplyDeletelove.
the Parkers
Yeah - I got to see sweet Sarah - hear that voice and see that smile! LOVE YOU and I llloooovvvveeeee this video blog.
ReplyDeleteWe love you soooo much. Your hair and headband is darling. We are anxious to see you and give you big hugs and all our love. love katrina and amy
ReplyDeleteCute hair cut Darling head band Still keeping you deep in thought and prayer. Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you! So glad you're set up with video blog! You look amazing, as usual. You continue to be at the top of my prayer list, but I don't need to tell you that. You know it already. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteDennis and I love you very much! It was wonderful to see a video tonight. Keep 'em coming! We think and pray for you and Eric non-stop! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Jean and Dennis
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteIt's so great to see you!!!!!!!!! We miss you so much. Glad you're through with round 1.
Judi
S,
ReplyDeleteI Love the video blog! It is so good to see you live and in living color. :) Your headband is so happy, great pick!! :)
Praying tonight that the Lord would sustain you and provide exactly what you need in the coming days of rest...also praying for minimal side effects. Love you, Jess
You look beautiful! I love the video blog. Praying for a restful rest time!!
ReplyDeleteHere via a friend of a friend. Just wanted you to know you are in my prayers. Your story has shook me to the core and I can't imagine the changes you are going through in such a short time. Praying for healing and that you can stay as comfortable as possible through treatment.
ReplyDeleteBTW - Your hair looks so great - makes me think I should get mine all cut off too. :)
My adorable and wonderful Sarah, what a joy to see you and hear your sweet voice. We miss you terribly at school. I'm so happy you've made it through your first round of chemotherapy. You're in my heart always, stay strong ;-).
ReplyDeleteLove you.