TONS of technical difficulty today. At first it only loaded half of the video and it has failed to load the past 3 attempts. But I will try, try again. :o)
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
Dear Ms. Chidgey,
ReplyDeleteI hope you get well soon. I pray that you do not have pain, and that the medicine is working. I love fireflys too.
Love, Harrison Bush
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteGetting a lot of inspiration from your videos. Praying hard for the hip pain to subside. Hope tomorrow's doctor visit hits the mark.
Love,
Muddy
The light of Jesus so shines through you even in pain. Your smile is so amazing! Praying for continued healing and that you would so experience his presence under the shadow of his wings. much love
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah
ReplyDeleteSo inspired by your account of your beautiful wedding, thinking of you during the healing service.
Shine bright firefly, shine bright
God Bless you praying for relaxation of your pain soon.
Prayers and love.
Penny Hare and family, Brighton, England
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday right back at you! Pain, Pain Go AWAY! I'm praying that prayer and also that you receive strength to endure. I loved your devotional. We are all learning from you. Thinking about you everyday at MWE. R.
Dear Ms. Chidgey,
ReplyDeleteI miss you and I pray everyday and every night that you get better soon. I can't wait until you come back. You are the best teacher. I really miss you a lot.
Love, Dylan Dunavin
Your words are so encouraging, Sarah. Your smile lights up the room (well, video), as always, even though you are in a lot of pain. I am praying for the hip pain to subside so that you can move around more easily. Thinking of you daily. Thank you for updating so regularly!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Heather
Sarah, when I think of gifts I think of you! You ARE a gift from God to us. Your strength and faith is such an example to us all. Thank you! I am praying for the pain to go away! Please let me know if there is anything you need. Dont worry about MWE, we just want you to take care of yourself and fight this cancer so you can be back to us. Even though you are not with us physically, your spirit is. We are thinking about you all of the time! I love that even though you are put into this season of your life, you still give the glory to God. He is an AWESOME God! and with Him all thinks are possible.
ReplyDeletelove you!
Sandra
Sarah and Eric, thanks so much for sharing some of your day with us. Just want you to know that Mary had her usual over-the-top party for Jack with a SCIENTIST and EXPERIMENTS and the kids loved it and the food and the CAKE were extraordinary. So are you, so fabulous. I hope you get some relief while this medicine works its miracle. Love ya'll, Michelle
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your days and thoughts with us. Your smile at the end of Sunday's blog was beautiful and priceless! Such a happiness and peace filled me at the end of the video. You are such an inspiration that never cease to amaze me! You are one of the God's greatest gifts and I feel so blessed that you came into our lives!
You have all of our love and prayers.
Debbie, Griffin and the rest of the Green family
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your story. My husband and I are praying for your pain to be relieved and for God's mighty healing to be worked in you. I cannot believe what a bright light you are through your own suffering. It is an inspiration. God Bless.
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWill and I have been following your blog and praying for you every day. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Shine bright firefly, shine bright! Love, The Reads
Hi Sarah, Amy isn't at my right arm this time so we'll see if I can do this solo.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news on the 18th. Thanks be to God who hears all the many, many prayers. So glad you and Eric could do that together.
Love to you both,
G&G M