My oncologist had a cancellation so I will be able to see her tomorrow at 1:30 PM. Eric and my parents will be at this appointment. My appointment tomorrow is great news so that I can keep moving forward in this process. Unfortunately, it happens to be when I am supposed to be presenting our curriculum program to my faculty. The good news is that we present as a team . . . so hopefully everything will be just fine. Another great thing is that my faculty piloted this program so it is old hat.
Again, thanks so much for your words, prayers, thoughts and love. I know that I am not alone.
p.s. I woke up today at 2 am hoping it was all a dream. Apparently it is not.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sarah- we are all with you in spirit!!! Team Resource has your back !!:-)
ReplyDeleteDon't give school a second thought...only if you want to think about all the people there pulling for you. Work is work. It will always be there when you need it. So will we. BIG HUG!!!
ReplyDeletesweet, sweet Sarah. I am in shock. I had no idea. Know that even if it has been forever, I love you. You are in my prayers and I will be thinking about you today. You are truly an amazing person with such a great heart. It truly is a small world. Elise is well... family to us.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Kate
Hi Sarah. I just learned of the new journey life is taking you on. I wanted you to know that you're in my prayers. If anyone is strong enough to take on this challenge, it's you. Thinking and praying of you,
ReplyDeleteAngelique (Disher) Dale
Sweet Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYour health is more important right now. Although I will miss you great deal, all I want is your health to be restored. MWE loves you so much and we can't wait to get you back when you are ready. I will wait for you. You are in our prayers.