Because when I started setting up a Caring Bridge site to keep people informed, I decided I didn't want to feel sick. Instead this is just a few thoughts about my life.
I'm so proud of you, Sarah. Thank you for keeping us all updated. It helps to know what to specifically pray for each day. We love you lots and lots! -Natalie Hughes
Hi Sarah: Just wanted to know that we are praying for you, and that there are multiple prayer chains activated in Nebraska and Iowa for you. May God give you the strength and healing we are all praying for. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Please take care of yourself and get your rest. We are excited to have you as our new daughter-in-law! Dennis and Jean
Howdy, my husband and i are friends of Hannah Key, and she has introduced your blog to me. I love it and i want you to know that i have been called to pray for you and i will do that. i love your hair and your phrase Shine bright, firefly, shine bright. I want you to know you have brightened my day!!
"It is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose." Philippians 2:13 sweet dreams - daniel and cathie orozco
hi sarah - you don't know me, but i have friends who are your friends. you have been on my heart and i've been checking in on you. praying for healing little firefly.
You look so beautiful with short hair. We are all praying for you daily and Brayden asks and talks about you all the time. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do. We miss you and love you dearly!!!
I love being able to see your sweet face each day. One of the prayers I pray for you is from Ps.91 He will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you will find refuge, his faithfullness will be your shield and rampart. much love amy
Sarah! You are such an inspiration and such a strong woman of faith. What a blessing you have been to Meadow Wood. Mom and I are praying for you. We hope that everything still goes well and that you continue to feel strong. May HIS healing hands guide, hold, love and comfort you and yours.
Hi - Judy D was watching your video in the front offic for us all to see this morning. We all said "HI SARAH" really loud. Hope you heard us. Love and Prayers, R
Hi Sarah! You may not remember me, its been awhile. We had the same mentor from ACT our first year of teaching. Courtney (previously of SSE) sent me your blog. I just want you to know I am praying for you. I admire your heart and your sincere trust in God! May you feel his loving, healing hands around you!
Thank you for working so hard on your blog. I think of you several times throughout everyday. Checking your blog always feels good. She you beautiful face and hearing your words is a treat in my day. Love and you much. Sending healing energy and meditative breathes your way friend.
I'm so proud of you, Sarah. Thank you for keeping us all updated. It helps to know what to specifically pray for each day. We love you lots and lots! -Natalie Hughes
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sweet heart. Blake and I are praying for complete healing for you. You are loved.
ReplyDeleteLove this :) I was tempted to talk back to you, but I don't think you would hear me. Oh, well. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah: Just wanted to know that we are praying for you, and that there are multiple prayer chains activated in Nebraska and Iowa for you. May God give you the strength and healing we are all praying for. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Please take care of yourself and get your rest. We are excited to have you as our new daughter-in-law! Dennis and Jean
ReplyDeleteHowdy, my husband and i are friends of Hannah Key, and she has introduced your blog to me. I love it and i want you to know that i have been called to pray for you and i will do that. i love your hair and your phrase Shine bright, firefly, shine bright. I want you to know you have brightened my day!!
ReplyDelete"It is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose." Philippians 2:13
sweet dreams - daniel and cathie orozco
hi sarah - you don't know me, but i have friends who are your friends. you have been on my heart and i've been checking in on you. praying for healing little firefly.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful with short hair. We are all praying for you daily and Brayden asks and talks about you all the time. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do. We miss you and love you dearly!!!
ReplyDeleteI love being able to see your sweet face each day. One of the prayers I pray for you is from Ps.91 He will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you will find refuge, his faithfullness will be your shield and rampart. much love amy
ReplyDeleteSarah! You are such an inspiration and such a strong woman of faith. What a blessing you have been to Meadow Wood. Mom and I are praying for you. We hope that everything still goes well and that you continue to feel strong. May HIS healing hands guide, hold, love and comfort you and yours.
ReplyDeleteElke and Juile Eisenhauer
Hi - Judy D was watching your video in the front offic for us all to see this morning. We all said "HI SARAH" really loud. Hope you heard us. Love and Prayers, R
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah! You may not remember me, its been awhile. We had the same mentor from ACT our first year of teaching. Courtney (previously of SSE) sent me your blog. I just want you to know I am praying for you. I admire your heart and your sincere trust in God! May you feel his loving, healing hands around you!
ReplyDeleteLove your strength and wisdom, Sarah. Continually praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for working so hard on your blog. I think of you several times throughout everyday. Checking your blog always feels good. She you beautiful face and hearing your words is a treat in my day. Love and you much. Sending healing energy and meditative breathes your way friend.
ReplyDeleteAudra