Monday, August 2, 2010

First 3 Month Follow Up

Today, I will have my first 3 month follow up from my April surgery.  I sent Friday at MD Anderson getting an MRI, chest x-rays, and x-rays of the right humorous.  In July Dr. Adelmen revised my incision eliminating the extra pointed skin.  I have to say it is a little weird not having a mini cone on my arm :o).  But yes, I think I can handle it!  My good friend Courtney is giving up her afternoon to be with me for my follow up appointments.  She is wonderful. 

Eric is about to complete a 26 hour drive to Salt Lake City.  He is on a business trip touring the west with Garrett Finney, mastermind of Cricket Trailer.  http://crickettrailer.com/.  Tomorrow there is a huge trade show for outdoor enthusiasts.  Hopefully they will get some orders for the cricket!  Now off to MD Anderson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment